- 'MARRIAGE' MAINSTAGE GOSHEN Disguises, cross-dressing, mistaken identities and people jumping out of windows are all par for the course in Mozart's energetic, light-hearted romp through the day of a wedding ceremony. The Goshen College theater and music departments will
- Texas-based 'Band of Heathens' to perform in Goshen Tuesday GOSHEN Scenario: You've just bought the new album by The Band of Heathens. "I wonder what this sounds like," you wonder aloud, instead of just putting the album on and listening to it. Hint: The title isn't false advertising. "Sunday Morning Record"
- Ukrainian benefit concert planned at Goshen College Goshen College music professor and violinist Solomia Soroka and pianist Arthur Greene will present a benefit recital on behalf of the people of Ukraine Saturday at 7:30 p.m.
Legendary guitarist Johnny Winter to perform at Club Fever in South Bend
Johnny Winter started playing guitar when he was 12 years old. Then he was on his way. "I'd been playing three years when I made my first record," the blues/rock guitarist/singer said in a phone interview with The Goshen News last week. "And b
First Fridays theme is 'Live & Local'
Music: This month, it’s the main thing.
“Live & Local” is the theme for the March First Fridays in Goshen. Local and regional musicians will be performing in a host of downtown venues.
- We have 'Company' BRISTOL -- The Elkhart Civic Theatre crew will present Stephen Sondheim's musical comedy "Company" at the Bristol Opera House starting this weekend. "Company" will be performed Friday and Saturday and March 14, 15, 21 and 22 at 8 p.m., with a matinee
- LIBRARY NEWS: 'Shakespeare' in LaGrange “Ozzie & Harriet & Shakespeare: An Evening with Hamlet” is planned at the library Tuesday.
- Solo recital set at GC March 9 GOSHEN -- Mary Rose Norell, a Community School of the Arts piano instructor, will present a solo piano recital in the Goshen College Music Center's Rieth Recital Hall March 9. The recital will begin at 4 p.m. Norell, a former student in Goshen Colleg
- GC Women's World choir to perform The Goshen College Women’s World Music Choir will conclude its spring break tour with a “home concert” in the Music Center’s Sauder Concert Hall Sunday at 7:30 p.m.
- Puppet project planned Nappanee Public Library 157 N Main St., Nappanee, 773-7919 www.nappanee.lib.in.us Children are invited to make a spoon puppet in celebration of the upcoming "Something on a Stick Day" at the Nappanee library March 8. Materials for the free make-and-
- More Entertainment Headlines