- 'Story Time' set in Milford Milford Public Library 101 N. Main St., 658-4312 Dial-A-Story, 658-9540 www.milford.lib.in.us Winter Preschool Story Time is set to begin Feb. 5. Sessions will take place Wednesdays at 10:15 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m. Story Time is de
- Banding together GOSHEN -- A new all-campus band will provide a fresh musical outlet for Goshen College students starting in the fall of 2014, organizers say. The band, which will be a non-auditioned ensemble, will perform in concert as well as serve as a pep band fo
- Reading program at GPL Goshen Public Library 601 S. Fifth St., 533-9531 537-0241, Children's Services 534-6650, Audiovisual Services http://www.goshenpl.lib.in.us/ The children's winter reading program titled "Snow Better Time to Read!" is underway at the Goshen library.
Goshen native Ian Rogers is Beats Music executive
Ian Rogers remembers a photo taken 30-odd years ago. The picture shows Rogers, age 10 or 11 at the time. He’s sitting at an Apple II computer here in Goshen and wearing a pair of brown headphones, and there’s a component stereo behind him.
- Chamber concert set GOSHEN -- Principal members of the Fort Wayne Philharmonic will perform a chamber concert Jan. 26 at 4 p.m. in the Goshen College Music Center's Rieth Recital Hall. The ensemble, named Freimann, will present chamber works for solo winds, strings and
- 'MAINE' ON STAGE BRISTOL Will they or won't they? Northeasterners almost fall in or out of love in the romantic comedy "Almost, Maine." The Elkhart Civic Theatre production has its second run of shows this weekend at the Bristol Opera House, 210 E. Vistula St. Set in
- 'Like a Hug' reading contest set Syracuse Public Library 115 E. Main St., 457-3022 www.syracuse.lib.in.us "Like a Hug ... The Fragrant Smell of Baking and a Good Book," is the name of the adult reading contest at the Syracuse library. Two winners will be picked each week to receive
- In concert in Goshen Looking for a night on the town, Leonard Cohen? Look up Amanda Shires. According to Shires' "A Song for Leonard Cohen," she'd like to buy you a drink "and then more, and then five." She'd just listen while you talk, and offers that the two of you cou
- SONIC PRESERVATION ELKHART If he wasn't promoting the show, chances are good that David Smith would be in the audience anyway. "I'm a huge fan," Smith said of the Preservation Hall Jazz Band. "I like Dixieland and I like New Orleans-style jazz. I've had an opportunity
- Indie films get Goshen showcase GOSHEN -- Welcome to a work in progress. Those were the words Ellyn Church spoke to a few guests as they stepped into the Goshen Art House Friday evening. Angel Reyes of Goshen looked around the Art House with red theater seats waiting to be set in p
- More Entertainment Headlines