- Blues legend Buddy Guy to perform at the Lerner in October On Saturday, Oct. 25, the Lerner Theatre hosts one of the most influential artists in the history of blues and rock ‘n roll.
- Candy science experiments at Milford Milford Public Library 101 N. Main St., 658-4312 Dial-A-Story, 658-9540 www.milford.lib.in.us Food and Fun Day The final food and fun day of summer will be July 23 and feature science experiments with candy. There are four sessions to choose from 10:
- Goshen High School grad Jennie Sophia takes lead in production of "Brigadoon" For Jennie Sophia, to play the lead role of Fiona MacLaren in Lerner & Lowe’s “Brigadoon” is a dream realized.
- Country/gospel sing underway at Buck Lake A Michiana Country/Gospel Weekend is underway at Buck Lake Ranch in Angola. Today there will be concerts all day from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Bands scheduled to play today include: Backwoods Ramblers, Heartstrings Bluegrass, Heaven Bound, Aaron Stutzman (y
- HBO drama probes the trauma of a missing 2 percent NEW YORK — Not long ago, 2 percent of the world’s population vanished. Quietly, instantly, with no provocation.This unfathomable loss continues to haunt all those left behind, including residents of the small New York town that serves as the setting
- Eli Wallach, veteran character actor, dies NEW YORK — Eli Wallach, the raspy-voiced character actor who starred in dozens of movies and Broadway plays over a remarkable and enduring career and earned film immortality as a conniving, quick-on-the-draw bandit in the classic Western "The Good, t
- Stars align in Nashville to bring jam band, moe. to Goshen last week GOSHEN You got to love it when a plan comes together.Jason Samuel is on a five?week sabbatical doing research for a music project. In Nashville, he’s at the home of a Sugar Hill Records senior radio rep. He’s in the same office as Sugar Hill managem
CONCERT REVIEW: Preservation Hall Jazz Band proves again it's special
For more than 50 years, the Preservation Hall Jazz Band has blended the power and mystery of New Orleans jazz into a sound that seemingly blows your hair back and chases away your troubles. They're smooth. They're cool. They're as good as it gets in American artistry.
- SLIDESHOW: Ignition welcomes moe. American jam band moe. took a break from its national touring schedule to stop at Ignition Garage in Goshen for a concert and interview session that aired on live on 91.1 The Globe.
- Elkhart Civic Theatre class to perform final project Friday and Saturday Think school is over? Well, not for the youth of Elkhart Civic Theatre as they present their final theatre class projects, Going…Going...Gone With the Breeze and Storyteller’s Theatre on Friday and Saturday at 7 p.m. at the Bristol Opera House in Bristol.
- More Entertainment Headlines