- Choirs in concert GOSHEN -- Goshen College choirs will perform during the annual EARTHTONES choral showcase April 12 at 7:30 p.m. in the Goshen College Music Center's Sauder Concert Hall. This marks the 10th year for the program. Performing will be the Goshen College
Improv comedy contest Saturday in Bristol
Organizers say a sold-out crowd last weekend selected four comedy troupes to compete for the title of Comedy Criminal of the Year this coming Saturday at the Bristol Opera House.
Green Day Frolic Friday in Goshen
GOSHEN On your mark, get set -- go green. The Green Day Frolic is the theme of this week's First Fridays festival in downtown Goshen. This month's event will include a 5k run and 2k walk. "When we started (the Frolic) originally, we had a focus prima
Rachel Ries to perform at Ignition Music Garage Thursday
Rachel Ries, backed by her band Never Lonely, is scheduled to perform at Ignition Music Garage, 120 E. Washington St., Goshen, Thursday. Showtime is 7:30 p.m.
Ries, who attended Goshen College, released her album “Ghost of a Gardener” on Feb. 18.
Registration open for First Fridays 5k run, 2k walk
An early registration price of $18 for the Goshen First Fridays 5k run and 2k walk is available until noon Thursday.
- Book, cookie sale set Bristol Public Library 505 W. Vistula St., 848-7458 www.youseemore.com/bristolwash The Spring Books and Cookies Sale will take place April 10, 11 and 12. Anyone wanting to volunteer to help with the book sale, or donate cookies, can call Treva at 848
- Count Basie Orchestra, New York Voices to perform at GC The Count Basie Orchestra and New York Voices will be in concert as part of the Performing Arts Series April 5 at 7:30 p.m. in Goshen College’s Sauder Concert Hall.
GoShakes' "Chemical Imbalance" opens Saturday in Goshen
This is not the same Dream.
“Chemical Imbalance” opens its three-day run Saturday in downtown Goshen. It’s the latest production by the GoShakes theatrical troupe, which got started in January of last year.
- 'MARRIAGE' MAINSTAGE GOSHEN Disguises, cross-dressing, mistaken identities and people jumping out of windows are all par for the course in Mozart's energetic, light-hearted romp through the day of a wedding ceremony. The Goshen College theater and music departments will
- Texas-based 'Band of Heathens' to perform in Goshen Tuesday GOSHEN Scenario: You've just bought the new album by The Band of Heathens. "I wonder what this sounds like," you wonder aloud, instead of just putting the album on and listening to it. Hint: The title isn't false advertising. "Sunday Morning Record"
- More Entertainment Headlines