For more information contact Shelly at (574) 596-6814 or email@example.com.
• The Tumbleweed Jumpers will be performing on the First Fridays Main Stage on the courthouse lawn from 7:30 to 9 p.m. The Tumbleweed Jumpers are a nine-piece band that hails from Goshen, playing bluegrass-folk-rock with lots of twists and turns.
• A First Fridays fundraiser is set for 5 to 9 p.m. at 234 S. Main St., Suite 4. First Fridays volunteers will be selling beer and T-shirts at the event, with all proceeds going toward future First Fridays entertainment and kid’s activities.
• The Goshen Historical Society Museum will be offering up a Sweet Summer Treat from 7 to 9 p.m. at its 124 S. Main St. location. Stop in to the museum to hear music from the group Waterbound, browse the displays and pick up your treat at the old candy scale.
• A free Chalk the Walk is set for 6 to 8 p.m. at 234 S. Main St., Suite 4. Downtown Goshen invites kids of all ages to share their artistic talent, optimism and inspiration through the whimsical power of sidewalk chalk. Attendees are invited to draw pictures, write inspirational thoughts, play hopscotch or foursquare, and spread a little love for their community on the courthouse sidewalks.
• The Goshen City Church of the Brethren will be hosting its fifth annual “Scooping of the Cream” free ice cream social from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the church, 203 N. Fifth St., Goshen.