Bristol Public Library
505 W. Vistula St., 848-7458
The Spring Books and Cookies Sale will take place April 10, 11 and 12. Anyone wanting to volunteer to help with the book sale, or donate cookies, can call Treva at 848-7458.
Library staffers are seeking cookie donations for the sale. Cookies can be dropped off at the library April 9 and throughout the duration of the sale.
Nappanee Public Library
157 N Main St., Nappanee, 773-7919
Children’s Department staffers are planning a week of spring break “Staycation” activities at the library April 7 to 13. The schedule includes:
• Lego building, crafts and board games will be available from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday.
• A “Pirate Show” with singer/songwriter/musician Paul Odenwelder is set for Tuesday from 1 to 2 p.m.
• An Uno tournament is scheduled for Wednesday from 1 to 3 p.m. Participants of all ages are invited.
• An animated film about a jungle adventure will be shown Thursday from 1 to 2:30 p.m. Popcorn and drinks will be served.
• International Children’s Book Day will be celebrated at the library the Saturday of Staycation week of with a make-and-take project from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Children can write and illustrate their own blank books in the craft room.
• The week’s events wrap up with a family-friendly Scrabble competition Sunday from 2 to 4 p.m.
All activities and programs are free of charge and require no registration. For more information, call 574-773-7919, or go to the website www.nappaneelibrary.org.
The Nappanee Quilt Guild, a club for those interested in new quilting techniques, will meet at the library April 10 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Membership for the “Artful Quilters” is open to anyone.
Milford Public Library
101 N. Main St., 658-4312