- Police News
- Elkhart teen fair after wreck An Elkhart teen is listed in fair condition in a Michigan hospital after a wreck Saturday afternoon, according to hospital officials.
- Middlebury mailbox vandal sought Middlebury police are asking the public for information about several mailboxes that were damaged or destroyed in the area of Shoemaker Drive and Somerset Drive in Middlebury. The incident occurred between 3 and 7 a.m. Saturday.
- Police respond to several crashes The following crashes occurred Thursday and Friday as reported by Elkhart County police:
1999 Elkhart County conviction thrown out over translator errors
INDIANAPOLIS — The Indiana Supreme Court has thrown out the cocaine dealing conviction of a man imprisoned for 15 years because of mistakes made by a Spanish translator.
- Several thefts, burglaries reported. Local police recently responded to several reports of thefts and burglaries. Theft/burglary reports and arrests • An employee of Canteen Vending told Elkhart County police that personnel of Better Way Products, 70891 C.R. 23, New Paris, stole $50 fro
- Info on cemetery flower thief sought Oakridge Cemetery in Bristol has experienced several thefts of flowers according to Bristol police.
- Two men airlifted after C.R. 44 crash Two Goshen men were airlifted to South Bend Memorial Hospital for injuries they suffered after being ejected from the car they were in at 11:42 a.m. Monday. Both men have since been released from the hospital. According to Elkhart County Ptl. Shannon
- POLICE NEWS FOR JUNE 2, 2014: Bicycle reported stolen from yard Leo Bateman, 1605 S. 12th St., Goshen, told Goshen police his son's gray and black Next bicycle was stolen from his yard at around 7 p.m. Friday. Vandalism/criminal mischief reports • Lon Roth, New Paris, filed a report with Goshen police Saturday in
- POLICE NEWS FOR JUNE 1, 2014: Police warn of possible phone scam The Noble County Sheriff's Department has received a complaint of a potential telephone scam. The complainant reported that he had received a voice mail from a male subject with a Middle Eastern accent in which the subject identifies himself as an of
- Kids suffer minor injuries after being hit by car Two siblings were injured after running across the road in front of a vehicle Thursday at 9:11 p.m. in the 200 block of W. Oakridge Avenue in Goshen.
- More Police News Headlines