- Police News
Pipes burst after burglar leaves door open
A burglar broke into an Elkhart business, stole several items and then didn't bother to close the door. The extreme cold caused water pipes to burst.
- Syracuse woman jailed for dealing synthetic pot Police arrested a Syracuse woman on a drug-related charge Thursday morning.
- Police news for Jan. 30, 2014 Several people were injured in recent motor vehicle crashes: • A one-vehicle collision injured a driver two miles south of Goshen Tuesday. The mishap occurred at 2 p.m. at C.R.s 19 and 38. Elkhart County police said Ricky Ball, 49, Goshen, was drivin
- LaGrange man faces animal cruelty charges A LaGrange man has been arrested on four charges of cruelty to animals and charges of failure to properly dispose of a dead animal after authorities discovered horses on his property that were allegedly starved. David I. Schmucker, 40, 3940 W. U.S. 2
Goshen man reported missing
The family of an elderly Goshen man says he is missing.
According to Goshen police, Noe D. Campos, 77, was reported missing at 6:25 p.m. Sunday.
- Bank robbery, pursuit ends in suicide The Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department and the Indiana State Police are currently investigating an alleged bank robbery and pursuit that ended in an apparent suicide in the southeast portion of Kosciusko County early Friday evening.
- Several hurt in various wrecks Several people were hurt in recent automobile-related crashes:
- Two hurt in Elkhart shooting Two people were injured in a shooting in Elkhart early Thursday afternoon.
Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in convenience store slayings
An Elkhart man has pleaded guilty but mentally ill in a double slaying at a convenience store last year.
Kevin Moore, 29, admitted in Elkhart Circuit Court this morning that he shot and killed Jagtar Singh Bhatti, 55, and Pawan Singh, 20, during a Sept. 5 robbery at Saleh’s Market, 401 Middlebury St.
- Several thefts reported to police Local police responded to several complaints of theft.
- More Police News Headlines
- Pipes burst after burglar leaves door open