- Police News
- POLICE NEWS FOR MARCH 23, 2014: Goshen man hurt in one-vehicle crash A Goshen man was injured when his vehicle overturned at 4:31 p.m. Friday near Goshen. According to Elkhart County police, Emmanuel Marin, 21, Goshen, was driving his vehicle south on C.R. 27, just south of C.R. 20, when his vehicle exited the roadway
- Man in Linway car blaze still critical The man burned in a car fire at Linway Plaza Wednesday remained hospitalized in Fort Wayne Friday.
UPDATE: Burn victim remains in critical condition
The man burned in a car fire at Linway Plaza Wednesday remained hospitalized in Fort Wayne Friday.
William J. Tully was listed in critical condition in St. Joseph Hospital’s burn center, hospital staff reported.
- Local burglaries under investigation Elkhart County police are investigating two burglaries that occurred northwest of Goshen Wednesday. The burglaries took place within about a mile of each other.
- Goshen woman reports theft at home Theft/burglary reports • Karen Andrews, 916 Lynwood Drive, Goshen, filed a report with Goshen police Tuesday indicating that a theft had occurred at her home at approximately 10 a.m. Feb. 3. • Dillon Wiles, 916 Lynwood Drive, Goshen, filed a report w
- Motorists injured in recent local crashes Motorists were injured in recent crashes responded to by local police: • A one-vehicle crash injured a Bristol man just north of Elkhart Sunday. The collision occurred around 2:18 p.m. at the John Weaver Parkway and C.R. 6. Elkhart County police said
- POLICE NEWS: Goshen man reports phone scam Terrance Waller, of Saybrook Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police he received a phone call from an unknown person who was representing a debt collection agency at 6:44 p.m. Friday.
- Man convicted for trying to light wife on fire A jury convicted an Elkhart man who attempted to light his wife on fire Thursday.
- One hurt in four-vehicle wreck One driver received injuries in a four-vehicle crash Wednesday at Ind. 120, east of C.R. 35 near Middlebury. According to Elkhart County police, the collision occurred at 2:39 p.m.
- Large theft from RV company reported Cameron Boyer, chief financial officer of Grand Design RV, Middlebury, reported Friday to Elkhart County police someone forged three checks using an account number belonging to the company at 11333 C.R. 2 in Middlebury. The forgery is believed to hav
- More Police News Headlines