- Police News
- POLICE NEWS FOR JUNE 26, 2014: Car crashes into retention pond An Elkhart woman and her passenger were injured late Tuesday night after the car they were riding in plunged into a retention pond.According to Goshen Police, Lesley Perkins, 19, Elkhart, was traveling east on Elkhart Road near Midway Road at 11:49 p
- Fort Wayne teen struck by car while riding bicycle A Fort Wayne teenager was injured when his bicycle was struck by a vehicle at 12:16 p.m. Saturday near Goshen. According to Elkhart County police, Santos Valdez, 49, of Indianapolis, was driving his vehicle northbound on U.S. 33 at C.R. 40 when a cyc
- POLICE NEWS FOR JUNE 23, 3014: Cyclist hurt when struck by vehicle A Fort Wayne teenager was injured when his bicycle was struck by a vehicle at 12:16 p.m. Saturday near Goshen. According to Elkhart County police, Santos Valdez, 49, of Indianapolis, was driving his vehicle northbound on U.S. 33 at C.R. 40 when a cyc
- Business reports vehicles broken into An employee of Can-Am Transport, 28875 C.R. 20, Elkhart, told Elkhart County police someone broke into seven recreational vehicles and stole televisions and a blue-ray DVD player.
- Investigation leads to three jailed on drug charges Kosciusko County Drug Task Force officers arrested three individuals from Kosciusko County on alleged drug charges after a recent investigation.
- Man jailed after chase with police A Fort Wayne man was arrested on multiple charges following a police chase early Wednesday near the Chain O Lakes State Park in Albion.
60 teens cited for underage drinking overnight
The Elkhart County Sheriff's Department cited 60 minors for illegal consumption of alcohol following a bust early Sunday morning.
- POLICE & RESCUE NEWS: Sixty teens cited for underage drinking The Elkhart County Sheriff’s Department deputies said Sunday that they cited 60 teenagers for illegal consumption of alcohol, as well as three adults for contributing to the delinquency of a minor and maintaining a common nuisance early that morning.
- Goshen man pleads guilty to drug charge A Goshen man pleaded guilty earlier this week in U.S. District Court in South Bend to a charge of conspiring to distribute cocaine.
- Warsaw man dies after Wednesday crash A 22 year old white male from Warsaw died Wednesday afternoon at Lutheran Hospital where he had been flown from an early morning crash near Warsaw.
- More Police News Headlines