- Police News
- Goshen resident threatens Obama An employee from a Tennessee-based mental health help line reported to Goshen police Thursday that Goshen resident had made threatening comments against President Barack Obama.
- Help sought in finding robbery suspect Elkhart police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect who may have robbed a 75-year-old employee of Walmart.
PUBLIC'S HELP NEEDED: Police have photo of armed robbery suspect
Elkhart police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect who may have robbed a 75-year-old employee of Walmart.
- Man in trouble after selling badger online A Warsaw man was charged for selling wildlife on Craigslist in Kosciusko County.
- Goshen man jailed for strangulation, making meth A Goshen man is being held on $100,000 bond after a domestic incident Saturday.
- 60-foot awning collapses at Syracuse store SYRACUSE — Snow is the possible culprit behind a the collapse of a 60-foot awning, plus a sign and a large portion of the north brick facade they were attached to at Family Dollar Sunday afternoon, while customers were inside.
Unidentified man pulled from St. Joe River
SOUTH BEND — Authorities say investigators need help in identifying a man who was in critical condition after he was pulled from the St. Joseph River.
- Shooting determined to be accidental Goshen police and medics were called to the scene of an accidental shooting Sunday morning.
- Two sentenced in federal court Two local men were sentenced in federal court in South Bend this week:
- Driver hurt in two-vehicle wreck Several crashes were reported by the Elkhart County police:
- More Police News Headlines