- Police News
- Sweepstakes phone scam reported Elkhart County Sheriff’s deputies are receiving multiple reports of a phone scam where the caller reports to be from Publisher’s Clearing House.
- 3 Amish teachers suffer carbon monoxide poisoning but survive Authorities say three Amish school teachers escaped a small schoolhouse that had filled with carbon monoxide gas Tuesday. Topeka Fire Chief Stewart Bender says the three teachers lived in the school in a rural area of LaGrange County. Bender told The
Three Amish teachers escape carbon monoxide at school
Authorities say three Amish school teachers escaped a small schoolhouse that had filled with carbon monoxide gas Tuesday.
- Officers involved in Martin's shooting return to duty Two Elkhart police officers who shot gunman Sean Bair in the Martin's Super Market on Jan. 15, will return to active duty today. Officers Cody Skipper and Jason Tripp were taken off active duty while a review of their actions that night were complete
- Burglaries, thefts reported to police Several thefts and burglaries were reported to Goshen police recently:
- Police investigate possible drug tampering Elkhart County police are looking into a report that drugs may have been improperly handled.
- Donald A. Campagna June 1, 1946-April 3, 2014
- Traffic stop leads to meth bust Goshen police arrested two men after a traffic stop in the 700 block of North Greene Road Thursday.
- Vandals target north side vehicles Someone vandalized automobiles on Goshen’s north side earlier this week.
- Alleged 'Gemini' killer in court GOSHEN -- A man charged in connection with a fatal shooting in Dunlap is scheduled to have his initial hearing this morning in Elkhart Circuit Court. Cortez L. Wheeler, 24, is accused of killing Cordera Williams at Gemini Bar and Grill, 23845 U.S. 33
- More Police News Headlines