- Police News
Goshen man says he was chased by woman with hammer
A 45-year-old Goshen man told Goshen police he was chased by a woman with a hammer and he was also forced off the road twice Wednesday.
Milford man arrested on drug charges this morning
The Kosciusko County Drug Task Force arrested a Milford man Wednesday for allegedly selling oxycodone to undercover officers.
- Wrongly convicted woman files federal lawsuit Lana Canen, whose murder conviction was overturned due to flawed fingerprint evidence evaluation, has filed a lawsuit in U.S. District Court in South Bend. She alleges her civil rights were violated.
- Elkhart man guilty of murder An Elkhart Circuit Court jury found an Elkhart man guilty of murder Wednesday.
- Goshen resident threatens Obama An employee from a Tennessee-based mental health help line reported to Goshen police Thursday that Goshen resident had made threatening comments against President Barack Obama.
- Help sought in finding robbery suspect Elkhart police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect who may have robbed a 75-year-old employee of Walmart.
PUBLIC'S HELP NEEDED: Police have photo of armed robbery suspect
Elkhart police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect who may have robbed a 75-year-old employee of Walmart.
- Man in trouble after selling badger online A Warsaw man was charged for selling wildlife on Craigslist in Kosciusko County.
- Goshen man jailed for strangulation, making meth A Goshen man is being held on $100,000 bond after a domestic incident Saturday.
- 60-foot awning collapses at Syracuse store SYRACUSE — Snow is the possible culprit behind a the collapse of a 60-foot awning, plus a sign and a large portion of the north brick facade they were attached to at Family Dollar Sunday afternoon, while customers were inside.
- More Police News Headlines
- Goshen man says he was chased by woman with hammer