- Police News
Cat beaten to death in burglary
A house cat was found beaten to death following a burglary at a home in Howe Sunday.
Fiery crash kills one, critically injures two in North Webster
A fiery crash in North Webster left a Pennsylvania man dead and two others critically injured at 3:21 p.m. Sunday on Ind. 13, near Esterbrook Drive.
- Police looking for armed robbery suspect The Elkhart County Sheriff’s Department is asking the public for information related to an attempted armed robbery at the Red D Mart at 68310 Ind. 15, in New Paris Saturday.According to police, at approximately 9:13 a.m. a white male approximately 20
- Work release inmate being sought Elkhart County police filed a report Thursday indicating Matthew J. Balint, 20, failed to return to lawful custody at the work release center, 201 N. Cottage Ave., Goshen, at 4:04 p.m. July 9, and is now considered absent without leave.
- Handguns reported stolen from barn Troy Alexander Mueller of New Paris told Elkhart County police someone removed handguns from a pole barn located at 19902 C.R. 146 in New Paris between 1:30 a.m. Saturday and 4:30 a.m. Sunday.
- Elkhart motorcyclist dies from injuries Michael Nunez, 33, Elkhart, died at 8 p.m. Monday from injuries he sustained in a two-vehicle collision at C.R. 6 and C.R. 13 near Elkhart, according to Elkhart County police. The crash occurred at 7:45 p.m. Sunday.According to Elkhart County police,
- Motorcyclist dies from crash injuries
- POLICE NEWS: July 14, 2014 David Carranza, 420 Johnston St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole money from his unlocked vehicle while it was parked at his residence at 11 p.m. Friday.
- Several thefts reported Theft/burglary reports• Brent Rheinheimer, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole a cellphone from his vehicle at 9 p.m. Thursday while parked at 315 Pringle Drive, Goshen.• Santa Salazar, Goshen, told Goshen police his scooter was stolen at 10 p.m
- Work release prisoner sought Elkhart County police filed a report Wednesday indicating that Matthew James Cotherman, 27, Goshen, had escaped from Elkhart County Work Release, 201 N. Cottage Ave., Goshen, at 3:30 p.m. July 1. He is currently listed as AWOL. The United States Atto
- More Police News Headlines
- Cat beaten to death in burglary