- Police News
Driver hurt in crash involving school bus
A two-vehicle crash involving a Middlebury Community Schools bus injured a driver this morning east of Goshen.
- Suspect in New Paris threat arrested A man who allegedly threatened to plant a bomb in the New Paris area Monday was taken into custody Tuesday afternoon by Elkhart County sheriff's detectives. At 2:50 p.m., police arrested 53-year-old Walter Glasgow at his home in the 66000 block of U
- Gas station manager reports drive off • Muhammad Cheema, manager of the Clark Gas Station, 624 Lincolnway E., Goshen, told Goshen police someone drove off without paying for $50.08 worth of gasoline at 5:22 p.m. Saturday.
- Nappanee woman hurt after car hits ice patch Police responded to several crash reports in the are
- Man sentenced on child porn charge A Syracuse man was sentenced in federal court in South Bend this week after pleading guilty to distribution of child pornography.
Ice slices through windshield, strikes driver
A Warsaw man was injured when a sheet of snow and ice smashed through the front window of his vehicle while driving on U.S. 6 near New Paris late Wednesday morning.
- Man reports being chased by hammer-wielding woman A 45-year-old Goshen man told police he was chased Wednesday while he was on his scooter.
Goshen man says he was chased by woman with hammer
A 45-year-old Goshen man told Goshen police he was chased by a woman with a hammer and he was also forced off the road twice Wednesday.
Milford man arrested on drug charges this morning
The Kosciusko County Drug Task Force arrested a Milford man Wednesday for allegedly selling oxycodone to undercover officers.
- Wrongly convicted woman files federal lawsuit Lana Canen, whose murder conviction was overturned due to flawed fingerprint evidence evaluation, has filed a lawsuit in U.S. District Court in South Bend. She alleges her civil rights were violated.
- More Police News Headlines
- Driver hurt in crash involving school bus