Two hurt in crash
Two people were injured in a three-vehicle crash Saturday on Old U.S. 33 west of Porter Avenue.
The collision occurred shortly before 1 p.m. Elkhart County police reported that a 1992 Honda four-door driven by Jillian Maust of Goshen collided with a 2000 International delivery truck driven by Christopher Meyer of Mishawaka.
The collision pushed the truck into a 1995 Ford pickup driven by Donald Holst of Osceola.
Maust suffered pain to her back, neck and lower arm. Otis Sizemore of Osceola, a passenger in the pickup, had back pain.
Teen in critical condition
A Cromwell teen remained in critical condition Sunday in a Fort Wayne hospital after a one-vehicle crash early Saturday near Syracuse.
Alexandra I. Hernandez, 18, was a passenger in a vehicle that crashed during a police pursuit. She suffered a lower leg amputation, multiple fractures and internal injuries.
Two hurt in crash
- Police News
Person injured in fall at Goshen business
Someone has been injured in a fall at Hoosier Interior Doors along Goshen’s East Lincoln Avenue.
- Police News; April 24, 2014 Goshen police is one of several law enforcement agencies seeking the public’s assistance in identifying suspects wanted for questioning in numerous thefts from retails stores throughout the state.
- SLIDESHOW: Police need help ID'ing suspects The Goshen Police Department is asking for the public's assistance in identifying suspects wanted for questioning in relation to a number of thefts from retail stores throughout Indiana. The four individuals have stolen over $25,000 worth of merchandise, according to law enforcement. The men are believed to be African-American and have been seen fleeing in a white Dodge Ram or another white pickup truck with a white cap which may have Florida license plates. Anyone with information is asked to call the Goshen Police Department at 574-533-8661 or Michiana CrimeStoppers at 800-342-STOP.
- Police News: April 23, 2014 Dale Greensides, 32, Bristol, the driver of a motorcycle involved in a crash with an automobile Sunday north of Middlebury, died today at 11:25 a.m.
Armed robbery with hammer thwarted by store employee
GOSHEN — Goshen police said a Michigan man was arrested after an attempted armed robbery Tuesday.
No injuries in Concord Township fire
Firefighters were called to a basement fire in a Concord Township home shortly after midnight today.
- POLICE NEWS FOR APRIL 21,2014: Bristol man ejected from motorcycle A Bristol man was badly injured after being ejected from his motorcycle in a three-vehicle collision at 12:34 p.m. Sunday near Middlebury. According to Elkhart County police, Sasha Lindwedel, 23, Elkhart, was driving her vehicle westbound on C.R. 2,
- Police news for April 20, 2014 Theft/burglary reports • Wendy Pavich, Mishawaka, filed a report with Goshen police Friday indicating her wedding ring was stolen while at Oaklawn, 330 Lakeview Drive, Goshen, at 10 a.m. April 9. • Jerome Cox, 1313 S. Ninth St., Goshen, filed a repor
- Police News: April 19, 2014 A South Bend man has been arrested in connection with a bank robbery last year in Bristol. Zamale E. Davis, 19, 1805 Chapin St., was arrested at 7:10 a.m. Friday in South Bend by officers with the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service. Police linked Dav
Bristol bank robbery suspect arrested
A South Bend man has been arrested in connection with a bank robbery last year in Bristol.
Zamale E. Davis, 19, 1805 Chapin St., was arrested at 7:10 a.m. Friday in South Bend by officers with the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service.
- More Police News Headlines
- Person injured in fall at Goshen business