A 23-year-old woman reported being raped at her home during a party around 4:21 a.m. Thursday, according to Goshen police.
The incident is being investigated, according to police.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Ruby Wertz, Goshen, reported on Thursday three of the windows in her pole barn shot out by what she thinks was a BB gun, according to Goshen police.
• Geovanny Almiray-Garcia, Goshen, reported the rear window of his 2003 Chevrolet Impala broken out around 7 a.m. Thursday, according to Goshen police.
• David Scott Delucenay, 43, 2208 Pleasant Plain Ave., Elkhart, was arrested on the charge of driving while suspended after a traffic stop at Westwood Drive and Elkhart Road in Goshen around noon Thursday, according to Goshen police.
• Luis Rodriguez-Perez, 28, 812 S. Eighth St., Goshen, was arrested on a charge of never obtaining a driver’s license after he was stopped at the intersection of E. Reynolds and S. 14th Streets in Goshen around 5:13 p.m. Thursday, according to Goshen police.
• Joseph C. Vanness, 37, 11311 S. 12th St., Goshen, was arrested on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a prior conviction after being stopped for a traffic violation in the 400 block of S. Eighth Street around 2:16 a.m. Friday, according to Goshen police.
• A store manager from Speedway, 1906 Lincolnway East, Goshen, reported the business was the victim of counterfeit bills being received sometime between 6 a.m. and 2 p.m. Wednesday, according to Goshen police.
• Martin Torres, Nappanee, reported his truck stolen on Sunday while it was in Linway Plaza, according to Goshen police.
• Kristopher Watson, 500 Mercer Ave., Apt. 2, Goshen, reported Christmas decorations stolen and damaged at his residence around 7:50 p.m. Thursday, according to Goshen police.
• James A. Miller reported credit card fraud after someone made six unauthorized purchases with his debit card for a total of $349.90, according to Elkhart County police. The purchases were made between Monday and Wednesday.
• Richard Schlabach, Goshen, reported that someone stole car batteries stored outside of his residence at 59953 C.R. 117 between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. Thursday, according to Elkhart County police.