• Monica Morse, 613 College Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police Friday someone stole her purse from her residence on Oct. 19.
• Jane England, 23226 Ironwood Drive, Elkhart, reported to Goshen police someone stole her purse from her shopping cart while shopping at Meijer’s, 4522 Elkhart Road, Goshen, at approximately 2:30 p.m. Friday.
• An employee of Ultra Clean, 430 W. Pike St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole $23 worth of laundry supplies between 6 a.m. and 1 p.m. Friday by entering an unsecured area of the business where the items were being stored.
• Goshen police officers were called at approximately 3:54 p.m. Friday to Arbys, 2022 Lincolnway East, Goshen, in reference to a $20 counterfeit bill received on Wednesday.
• Pamela Marking, Goshen, told Goshen police someone fraudulently used her debit card over the Internet at approximately noon Nov. 15.
• Jennifer Ray, 23094 C.R. 28, Elkhart, told Goshen police someone damaged her vehicle while parked in the parking lot of Walmart, 4024 Elkhart Road, Goshen, at approximately noon Friday.
• Luis Alberto Almazan-Sanchez, 33, 4250 Martin Court, Indianapolis, was arrested by Goshen police near the intersection of Main and Jefferson streets for operating a motor vehicle without a license at 4:41 p.m. Friday. Almazan-Sanchez was released with a memorandum to appear in Goshen City Court.
• Stacey Crawford, 38, 53586 C.R. 27, Lot 59, Bristol, was arrested by Goshen police for a prior suspended after being stopped at Pike and Harrison streets for weaving from lane to lane at 11:01 p.m. Friday. She was arrested and released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• John L. Adkins, 34, 3517 Superior St., Elkhart was stopped by the Goshen police in the 3000 block of Elkhart Road, Goshen for driving left of center at 12:20 a.m. Saturday. Adkins was arrested for driving a vehicle while his driver’s license was suspended and given a citation with a court date and released at the scene.