• Karl Anway, 2654 Alpine Fir Lane, Goshen, told Goshen police a gift card that was mailed to him Oct. 15 was likely stolen while in transit via U.S. Mail to his apartment mailbox in Goshen.
• Dustin McDonald, 10039 C.R. 4, Middlebury, told Elkhart County police someone entered his residence by forcing open a window between 10:45 and 11:15 a.m. Monday and removed a Playstation 3 video game system and various video games.
• Andrea Nine, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone fraudulently withdrew $97 from her checking account at 11:24 a.m. Monday.
Battery reports, arrests
• Steve Green, 53, 2155 E. U.S. 20, LaGrange, was arrested by LaGrange County police on charges of domestic battery in the presence of a child under 16 and strangulation during a fight at the residence at 2:06 a.m. Sunday. He was incarcerated at the county jail.
• A Bristol woman at 603 W. Hawthorne St., Bristol told Elkhart County police of being punched in the face by her 16-year-old daughter at 2:30 p.m. Friday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Christine Perry, 16405 Ind. 120, Bristol, told Elkhart County police someone damaged a truck sometime Sunday, which had been parked in her driveway and was unlocked. A plastic dashboard panel was pulled loose and a hammer was stolen from the vehicle.
• Diseree Wilson, 301 Arbor Court, Goshen, told Goshen police someone used soap to write on her car window and poured syrup on the car during the overnight hours Saturday.
• Christine Perry, 16405 Ind. 120, Bristol, told Elkhart County police someone damaged a truck parked at her residence at midnight Sunday by pulling a plastic dashboard panel loose. Perry also reported a hammer being stolen from the vehicle.
• Gerado Fuentes-Reyes, 31, 1321 S. Eighth St., Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police on a charge of operating a vehicle while never being licensed during a traffic stop at C.R. 20, west of Ind. 15 in Goshen at 4:48 p.m. Friday. He was transported to the Elkhart County jail.