A man told Elkhart County police that two males and a female in a red Dodge Avenger pointed a handgun at him while at the intersection of Ind. 15 and U.S. 20 near Bristol around 6:47 p.m. Saturday.
Goshen police were dispatched to the call of a suspicious person in the area of College and Sixteenth streets in Goshen at 1:48 a.m. Monday. The caller told police the person took off running when approached. Police located a 15-year-old male in the area of Cottage and Reynolds streets. The juvenile was asked by police what he was doing and told police he was running away from home and had cut off his electronic monitor. The juvenile was placed in the care of the Juvenile Detention Center.
• Leeann Saputo, 55586 Alverstone Drive, Middlebury, told Elkhart County police someone stole her mailbox in the overnight hours Saturday.
• Jami Pepper, 210 S. 10th St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone burglarized her residence at 12:30 a.m. Sunday.
• James Edward, 20, 1220 E. Reynolds St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of theft at 3:34 p.m. Sunday. Ashley Brandau, 1207 E. Reynolds St., Goshen, reported the theft of her son’s 20-inch black Genesis bicycle from her yard. The bicycle was later recovered at 221 Olive St.. Edward was released on a memorandum to appear int he Goshen City Court.
• Sara Medina, 46, 813 McDonald Drive, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of theft and contributing to the delinquency of a minor at Kohl’s, 3802 Midway Road, Goshen, at 5:22 p.m. Sunday. She was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• Issac Cardona of Quality Claims told Goshen police a stove and water heater were stolen from a foreclosed home at 918 N. Sixth St., Goshen, at 1:33 p.m. Monday.
• Daniel W. Kling, 708 E. Reynolds St., Goshen, told Goshen police a Surround Sound stereo system was stolen from his residence at approximately midnight Sept. 1.