Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Bryan Knight, 49, Goshen, told Goshen police someone damaged his 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Sunday while it was parked in the 100 block of North Main Street.
• A Goshen park department employee told Goshen police Sunday that someone had damaged the picnic tables at Walnut Park.
• Goshen police received a report at 5 p.m. Friday that the basement door of the Elkhart County Clubhouse, 114 N. Fifth St., Goshen, had been damaged.
• Marco Mingucha, 309 Queen St., Goshen, told Goshen police the windows of his vehicle were broken out while parked at his residence at 3:25 a.m. Tuesday.
• Juan Fuentes-Rivera, 22, was arrested by Elkhart County police at 10:05 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Old C.R. 17 and C.R. 30, Goshen, on a charge of driving a motor vehicle with a suspended driver’s license. He was booked into the county jail.
• Rodolfo Aguilar, 21, 50 Brookside Manor, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 11:07 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Bashor and Elkhart roads on a charge of possession of marijuana. He was booked into the county jail.
• Juan Garcia Aguilera, 18, and Jonathan Chiquito Orozco, 18, were both arrested by Elkhart County police at 10:45 p.m. Friday while at 735 Broadmore Estates, Goshen, on charges of illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage. They were released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Elkhart County police reported that a 23-year-old male was found to be in possession of synthetic marijuana at 12:15 a.m. Saturday while at the work release center, 201 N. Cottage Ave., Goshen. A case of possession of synthetic marijuana was filed for the incident.
The following motorists were recently arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated:
• Edgar A. Salazar, 17, 207 W. Wilkinson, Goshen, was stopped by Goshen police at 4:43 a.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of West Oakridge Avenue. Goshen police said he had a breath alcohol concentration of 0.18 percent. He was released to a parent.
• Brock Henderson, 21, 57275 C.R. 29, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police at 3:04 a.m. Saturday in the area of Ind. 13 and Ind. 4, Goshen, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.