• Amos Zimmerman told Elkhart County police that his business, Zimmerman Greenhouse, 65417 C.R. 11, Goshen, was burglarized Thursday between 10:15 and 10:30 p.m. The two burglars fled the scene in a white pickup truck. According to the police report, the suspects stole a cash register that didn’t contain any currency.
• Tammy Stewart, 53267 Pine Drive, Middlebury, told Elkhart County police someone entered her residence when she and her husband weren’t home between Wednesday and Saturday. Clothing, hygiene products and a DVD player were taken.
• Lois Burkhead Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole $15 from her purse Friday at Courtyard Health Care, 2400 College Ave.
• Robert Bailey told Goshen police someone broke into his home at 321 S. Ninth St. Saturday and took his prescription medication.
• Juan Alcantara-Garcia, 137 Watertower Court, told Goshen police Sunday that someone had burglarized the shed behind his home during the nighttime hours.
• Susan M. Cortes told Goshen police someone tried to break into her Alpine Fir Lane apartment between 1 and 3 p.m. Sunday.
• An employee at the Marathon gas station at 65615 Ind. 15, told Elkhart County police a motorist pumped $93.58 worth of gasoline into his vehicle and drove off without paying at 6:19 a.m. Friday.
• Raul Perez, 2713 Evergreen Lane, Goshen, told Goshen police two cell phones were stolen from his porch between noon and 5 p.m. Thursday.
• Dean Yoder, 1612 W. Clinton St., Goshen, told Goshen police he had property stolen from his home Feb. 1.
• Amy Harty, Goshen, told Goshen police her cell phone was stolen while she was at Omni-Source, 812 Logan St., Goshen, at 11:05 a.m. Monday.
• Kristofer Stowe, 413 Brookside Manor, Goshen, told Goshen police he had several checks stolen from out of his vehicle while it was parked at his residence at 9 p.m. Sunday.
• David Haesliger, 33, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone used his debit card number in Miami, Fla., June 23 to make a purchase totaling $35.31.
• Holly Cogburn, 27, Cortez, Colo., was arrested by Elkhart County police on a charge of domestic battery after allegedly assaulting her husband at 14583 Ind. 120, Bristol, Saturday evening.
• April Hang, 27, 17313 C.R. 8, Bristol, was arrested by Elkhart County police at 7:25 a.m. Monday at her residence on a charge of domestic battery in the presence of a child. She was booked into the county jail.
• A staffer with The Maples at Waterford Crossing told Goshen police she was the victim of a battery by a resident of the facility while performing the responsibilities of her job at 9:15 a.m. Friday.
• Savoeun Sam, 45, 1605 Westmoor Parkway, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 1:41 a.m. Tuesday at his residence on a charge of domestic battery. He was booked into the county jail.