• Renee L. Nusbaum, 1208 Prairie Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone threw an egg at her house at 10 p.m. Saturday.
• Sammi Dixon, Goshen, told Goshen police someone damaged an apartment that belonged to CPAR, 323 N. First St. Apt. 3, Goshen, at 11 a.m. Monday.
• Clinton E. Smith, 37, 821 S. Twelfth St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of domestic battery after police were called to the residence at 11:30 p.m. Sunday. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• Sherman Jacobs, 47, 60307 Fenmore Ave., Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police on charges of domestic battery, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct at 12:17 a.m. Saturday. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• A security officer at New Paris Speedway told Elkhart County police he was punched in the face by a male person at 8:40 p.m. Saturday.
• Nickolas Ringer, 27, 471 Broadmore Estates, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police on charges of driving with a suspended license, never receiving a valid license and no insurance during a traffic stop at C.R. 20, east of C.R. 23 in Goshen at 5:32 p.m. Saturday.
• Juan U. Carmona, 21, 2633 Ponderosa Court, Goshen, was stopped by Elkhart County police on a traffic violation on C.R. 13 and Mary Street in Elkhart. He was arrested on charges of never receiving a valid driver’s license and provided a false name at 1:21 p.m. Monday. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• Justin T. Smith, 18, 2925 Homer Ave., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police after an attempted traffic stop at Ferndale and Midway in Goshen for failing to indicate a turn at 1:03 a.m. Tuesday. Smith failed to stop and fled from police before crashing at Elkhart Road and C.R. 15. He fled on foot and was caught at the entrance to Oxbow Park on Wilden Avenue.
He was arrested on charges of resisting law enforcement, leaving the scene of a crash, possession of a hand gun without a permit and possession of stolen property. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.