• Officers from Elkhart County Community Corrections, 201 N. Cottage Ave., Goshen, told Elkhart County police a person fled from custody after allegedly failing a drug test at 5 p.m. Friday.
Leaving the scene of crash reports
• Betsy Eash told Elkhart County police a three-vehicle collision had occurred at 3:08 p.m. Friday at U.S. 20, east of C.R. 35 in Middlebury. The third vehicle, a gray Lincoln passenger car, left the scene, she said.
• Jeffrey Cranston, Middlebury, told Goshen police someone backed into the porch of his rental property at 118 N. Indiana Ave., Goshen, and caused between $4,000 to $5,000 in damages on June 28.
• Three arrests were made Friday in connection with a burglary at the Town and Country Mercantile, C.R. 900 West, Cromwell that occurred in the early hours Aug. 21. Christian M. McQuade, 19, Warsaw; Justin H. Mickem, 31, North Webster; and Kendra Ann Rodriguez, 20, North Webster were arrested by Noble County police on charges of burglary and theft.
• Ray Hunsberger, 1802 S. Thirteenth St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone forcibly removed a screen on his living room window and stole two televisions from his home at 10:30 p.m. Saturday.
• Lester Slabaugh, 1401 E. Lincoln Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole his 2002 Zuma mo-ped from his yard between 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. Saturday.
• Ma Del Rocio Esparza, 1727 Windsor Lane, Goshen, told Goshen police her ex-boyfriend sold several items of hers without her permission at 10:57 a.m. Sunday.
• Kenny Moles, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole his bicycle while it was parked in the 100 block of E. Washington St., Goshen, sometime Sunday.
• Employees of Lippert Components, 2703 College Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police two people were inside the business who did not work there. The two people ran off when they were observed by the employees at 1:03 a.m. Monday. Employees were unsure if any items were stolen from the business.
• Walter L. Moore, 65863 Barrens Drive, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone stole his 2009 Suzuki LTZ 4-wheeler, a 4x6 Lippert Components trailer, and a Skillcraft 1/2 inch impact tool set sometime on July 26.
• Bernard Altman, 22063 C.R. 45, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone stole a 60-inch LG flat screen LCD television and 12-inch Compaq Presario computer monitor between 2 p.m. Thursday and 10 a.m. Friday.
• Brenda Becker, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone used her debit card without consent to make a purchase of $168.54 sometime Aug. 19.
• Lily Fortier, Middlebury, told Elkhart County police someone stole $20 from her wallet at 15301 Larry Lee Drive, Bristol between 4 and 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Stephanie Tennant told Elkhart County police someone stole her wallet at Dairy Queen, 54530 C.R. 17, Bristol at 5 p.m. Saturday.
• Julie Lung, 65600 Ash Road, Wakarusa, told Elkhart County police someone entered her open garage and stole her purse from her vehicle at 12:30 a.m. Sunday.
• Employees at DJ Construction, 1775 West Plains Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole an air compressor, 300-feet of air hose and 300-feet of electrical extension cord at 4:50 p.m. Friday.
• Robert Rutherford, Lawrenceville, Ga., told Goshen police someone stole the license plate off his trailer while parked at the Best Western, 900 Lincolnway East, Goshen, approximately 9 p.m. Sunday.
• Manotham Mounsithraj, Centreville, Mich., told Goshen police someone stole his bike from Ignition Garage, 120 E. Washington St., Goshen, sometime Sunday.
• Howard Langdon, Goshen, told Goshen police someone made unauthorized transactions from his bank account between Sunday and Monday.
• Cathlene Piche-Randolph, 227 N. Fifth St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone broke into her residence and stole several prescriptions at 10 a.m. Monday.
• Erma Yoder, Goshen, reported to Goshen police a fraud over the Internet in the past week while she was attempting to get her computer fixed by phone.
• Nicole Mitchell, 613 Pringle Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole a box fan from her deck area Aug. 17.
• Goshen police were dispatched to the Walmart Supercenter, 2304 Lincolnway East, Goshen, about a male taking a cart full of alcoholic beverages out of the store without paying at 11:13 p.m. Monday. The male left the area and could not be located.