Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Howard Davis, 122 Winchester Trails, Goshen, told Goshen police someone damaged his 2007 Chevy Uplander outside his residence at 2 a.m. Sunday.
• Goshen police were dispatched to Goshen College, 1700 S. Main St., Goshen, in reference to a fire alarm at 6:23 p.m. Sunday. Upon arrival, it was discovered that a cork board had been set on fire in a hallway.
• Jamie Ernest, 23, 22411 C.R. 20, Goshen, reported his 1999 Oldsmobile Bravada had its tires slashed between 3 and 9:30 a.m. Saturday. The vehicle was parked at his residence.
• Rosa Suarez reported two of the tires on her 2013 Ford Fusion were punctured between 1 and 7 a.m. Sunday at 15978 C.R. 40, Goshen.
• Amanda Shroyer, 23, 1930 Riedmiller Ave., Fort Wayne, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of possession of marijuana at 11:56 p.m. Sunday during a traffic stop in the area of Main and Purl streets for improper license plate lights. She was a passenger in the vehicle. She was released after signing a memo to appear in Goshen City Court.
• Wayne E. Horsley, 44, 21969 Mississippi Ave., Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police on a charge of driving under the influence at 2:15 a.m. Saturday. Horsley was stopped on C.R. 10, west of C.R. 15. He was taken to the Elkhart County Jail.
• Three Goshen teenagers were arrested at 401 Lincolnway East, Goshen, on charges of possession of marijuana at 9:26 a.m. Monday. The were released to their parents.
• Ruslan M. Desyatnikov, 35, 4302 W. 56th Place, Tulsa, Okla., was arrested by Goshen police in the 100 block of North Third Street in Goshen at 8:06 p.m. Monday on a charge of driving while intoxicated with a prior conviction within the past five years. Desyatnikov was taken to the Elkhart County Jail. Bond was set at $3,000.
• A 27-year-old Bristol man reportedly tried to kill himself by taking several pills at 10:15 a.m. Sunday, Elkhart County police reported. He was taken to Elkhart General Hospital for a 24-hour mental commitment.
• Rodney Pomroy, 52, Goshen, reported his vehicle was struck while parked in the parking lot at 1002 Eisenhower Drive North, Goshen, at 11:35 a.m. Monday. No information from the other driver was left at the scene.
• Luis Santos, 18, Goshen, reported a hit-and-run accident occurred outside his home at 212 S. Ninth St., Goshen, at 1 a.m. Monday.