• A 31-year-old Elkhart man was arrested on a charge of burglary, a Class C felony, after he was reportedly found inside the home of a Goshen woman.
According to Elkhart County police, 21-year-old Nancy Medina, 1646 Harrison Ridge Lane, found a man in her home at 3:35 a.m. Sunday. The man, later identified as Antoine Bates, 31, Elkhart, reportedly fled with a diaper bag. Bates, who police said matched Medina’s description, was located in the Harrison Ridge neighborhood by Elkhart County police and was arrested. He was taken to the Elkhart County jail.
• Bristol resident Tylan Ashby, 18, 19659 C.R. 2, was arrested by Elkhart County police on two counts of attempted theft at 9:24 a.m. Monday. He is accused of siphoning fuel from the vehicles of Timmisha Bradley at 52077 Brookstream Circle, Elkhart, and Elizabeth Nusbaum, 24970 State Line Road, Elkhart.
• Televisions and stereos were stolen from multiple trailers that were broken into at Foremost Transports, 50980 Ind. 13, Middlebury, between 5 p.m. Nov. 5 and 11:40 a.m. Saturday, Elkhart County police reported.
• Larry Mercer, Anderson, told Goshen police someone broke into several RVs at the transportation lot at Crossroad Carriers RV, 1350 Lincolnway East, Goshen sometime Saturday. Police observed damaged to several towable RVs and several televisions were stolen from multiple RVs.
• Goshen police stopped a vehicle in the 100 block of N. Cottage Avenue at 5:09 Sunday. During the traffic stop, items were found inside the vehicle that were possibly stolen, police said.
• A 15-year-old Goshen male told Goshen police someone stole from a motor vehicle belonging to Jose Lara De Lunas, Warsaw at 8 a.m. Nov. 3. The incident occurred at 208 N. Fifth St., Goshen.
• Nicolas Scanlon, 19, was cited and released by Elkhart County police on a charge of criminal conversion. Scanlon is accused of taking items from Walmart, 30830 Old U.S. 20, Elkhart, at 3:31 p.m. Friday.
• Ryan Miller, 36, Middlebury, reported to Elkhart County police that tractor parts were stolen from his tractor at 14129 C.R. 14, Middlebury, between 3:30 p.m. Thursday and 5 p.m. Friday.
• Patricia A. Lugo, Goshen, reported to Goshen police that stereo speakers were stolen from 405 Maple Court, Goshen, at noon April 1.
• Jerry Roth, Goshen, reported to Goshen police that two canopies were stolen from 413 S. Third St., Goshen, at 6 p.m. Nov. 7.
• Crystal Romo, Goshen, reported to Goshen police a stereo was stolen from her vehicle while it was parked in her driveway on Center Street in Goshen at 9 p.m. Saturday.
• A boat battery was stolen from the backyard of Doug Sellers, 614 N. Second St., Goshen, at 8 a.m. Friday, according to Goshen police.