A STAFF REPORT
THE GOSHEN NEWS
Linda Galvin-Perez and Amanda Pedroza, both of Goshen, told Goshen police Saturday their vehicles had been entered without their permission sometime Friday near 810 N. Fifth St., Goshen. According to police Galvin-Perez reported $2 worth of change stolen and Pedroza said nothing was taken but that the car had been gone through.
• Laura Springer, Goshen, told Goshen police Saturday her wallet was stolen from her vehicle around 10:30 to 11 p.m. Friday night near 313 N. Eighth St., Goshen.
• Paul Miller, Goshen, told Goshen police his license plate was stolen off his vehicle overnight Friday from 1925 E. Monroe St., Goshen.
• Steven Stanley, Goshen, told Goshen police his mo-ped was stolen out of his garage Saturday around 9 a.m. at 1611 S. 14th St., Goshen. Police located the mo-ped in Goshen and returned it to Stanley.
• Goshen police reported a group of juveniles was attempting to break into 2665 Alpine Fir Lane, Apt. 16B around 5:46 a.m. Saturday. No entry was made but possible damage may have occurred.
• A volunteer cleaning up the Elkhart River told Goshen police she found a suspicious bottle Saturday around 3:26 p.m. near 23427 C.R. 45. Police determined the bottle was the remains of a methamphetamine lab and the Indiana State Police Clandestine Lab Team was contacted to dispose of the item.
• A 17-year-old male was arrested around 11:56 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Dierdorff Road and Eisenhower Drive North on a charge of operating a vehicle without ever having obtaining a driver’s license. The juvenile was released to his mother.
• Edgar Fuentes, 20, of 150 Broadmore Estates, was arrested in the 800 block of west Plymouth Avenue on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated Sunday around 4:48 a.m. He was also charged with operating a vehicle while his driver’s license was suspended.