• Crystal Thayer, 37, Goshen, was arrested on a charge of criminal conversion around 6 p.m. Monday at Meijer, 4522 Elkhart. Thayer was released on a memorandum to appear in Goshen City Court.
• Isabel H. Lopez of Goshen told city police Sunday that someone had attempted to break into her vehicle while it was parked at 2932 Elkhart Road.
• Benjamin R. Wilson told Elkhart County police that his business, C.R. Advanced Inc., 22638 C.R. 118, Goshen, was burglarized between 10 p.m. Saturday and 10:26 a.m. Sunday. The burglars took several items, including power tools, electronics and a firearm.
• Goshen police were called to Buffalo Wild Wings, 1829 Reith Blvd., regarding someone following patrons into the restaurant. A “no trespass” warning was issued.
• Around 12:15 a.m. Tuesday, Goshen police were called to the scene of a fight involving several people at 912 S. 11th St. Most of those involved had fled the scene by the time police arrived.
Goshen police reported that five males said they were battered. One of them suffered a bruise on the head and a cut on the chin and was transported by ambulance to IU Health Goshen Hospital. The weapon used was a broken beer bottle. Police said no one involved would give a statement to officers.
• Kayla C. Hodges, 24, 1709 Roc Lane, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of domestic battery in front of a minor. The incident occurred Tuesday around 7:40 p.m. at 2304 Lincolnway East.
• Alejandro Gonzales, 34, Elkhart was arrested after a traffic stop by Elkhart County police shortly before 9 p.m. Friday on C.R. 29 north of C.R. 50. Gonzalez was arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana and on a warrant.
• James M. Conrad, 39, was arrested by Elkhart County police on several charges Friday evening. Police said that around 9:25 p.m., Conrad was found to be intoxicated outside the gates at the Concord High School football field. Conrad allegedly fled from police on his bicycle before being taken into custody. He was arrested on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, public intoxication and resisting arrest.