THE GOSHEN NEWS
• Employees of Scott’s Automotive, 1932 Eisenhower Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police someone took the tires and rims off a vehicle parked in their lot for service between 11 p.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Saturday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Lynette Priebe of Goshen told Goshen police someone damaged her 2012 Kia Soreno while it was parked outside Kroger, 209 Chicago Ave., Goshen, around 9:20 a.m. Saturday.
• Christin Heeter, 1303 Baker Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police her home’s privacy fence was damaged during the night Friday.
• John Lichtenberger, 30, 58156 Ox Bow Drive, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving with a prior suspended license after a traffic stop in the 300 block of East Madison Street, Goshen, for alleged texting and driving at 4:52 p.m. Saturday. He was released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Megan R. Seibert, 32, 210 S. 23rd St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated during a traffic stop for reportedly disregarding a stop sign at Second and Pike streets in Goshen at 12:26 a.m. Sunday. She was taken to the jail and incarcerated.
• Monica R. Quick, 48, 23903 Cole St., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated during a traffic stop for reportedly driving off the road several times in the 3000 block of West Wilden Avenue in Goshen at 2:49 a.m. Sunday. She was incarcerated at the jail.