• Employees of Scott’s Automotive, 1932 Eisenhower Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police someone took the tires and rims off a vehicle parked in their lot for service between 11 p.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Saturday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Lynette Priebe of Goshen told Goshen police someone damaged her 2012 Kia Soreno while it was parked outside Kroger, 209 Chicago Ave., Goshen, around 9:20 a.m. Saturday.
• Christin Heeter, 1303 Baker Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police her home’s privacy fence was damaged during the night Friday.
• John Lichtenberger, 30, 58156 Ox Bow Drive, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving with a prior suspended license after a traffic stop in the 300 block of East Madison Street, Goshen, for alleged texting and driving at 4:52 p.m. Saturday. He was released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Megan R. Seibert, 32, 210 S. 23rd St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated during a traffic stop for reportedly disregarding a stop sign at Second and Pike streets in Goshen at 12:26 a.m. Sunday. She was taken to the jail and incarcerated.
• Monica R. Quick, 48, 23903 Cole St., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated during a traffic stop for reportedly driving off the road several times in the 3000 block of West Wilden Avenue in Goshen at 2:49 a.m. Sunday. She was incarcerated at the jail.
- Police News
- Burglary suspect arrested within minutes Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department apprehended a burglary suspect Wednesday morning, just north of Leesburg, within 12 minutes of the crime.
- 2 Elkhart County work release escapees reported Two Goshen men have been listed as escapees from the Elkhart County Work Release Center in Goshen.Elkhart County police reported Tuesday that John A. Eller, 48, was reported as an escapee at 9:30 a.m. Saturday. Thomas M. Moser, 35, was reported as an
- Two drivers injured in crash A collision Monday injured two drivers in Goshen, according to Goshen police.
- POLICE NEWS FOR JULY 28, 2014: Children injured in crash Two children and an adult were taken to a local hospital Sunday with minor injuries after a two-vehicle crash near the intersection of C.R. 17 and C.R. 18, east of Elkhart.Judy K. Buckmeier, 63, was southbound in a 2014 Buick Enclave carrying three p
- Police news for July 27, 2014 Drug-related arrestsA Middlebury man was arrested Friday morning on two drug-related charges and driving with a suspended license. According to Goshen police, Martin Brown, 26, was stopped at 6:10 a.m. for failing to signal within 200 feet of a turn
- Elkhart man arrested after hitting utility pole A 2007 Lincoln MKZ driven by Robert Maxey, 25, Elkhart, was eastbound on C.R. 4, east of C.R. 5 near Elkhart. According to Elkhart County police, the vehicle ran off the roadway and struck a utility pole at 12:27 a.m. Friday. Maxey was transported to
- Abandoned animals removed from home Goshen police and Humane Society of Elkhart County officer Dan Scott were called to 416 N. Eighth Street in Goshen Thursday afternoon for abandoned animals in the unoccupied residence.
Police ask for public's help in identifying would-be robber
Elkhart County police have released still photos captured from video of the man who attempted to hold up Red D Mart gas station, 68310 Ind. 15, New Paris, on Saturday, July 19.
- POLICE NEWS FOR JULY 23: Police determine car fire at Linway Plaza was a suicide attempt Following a four-month investigation, Goshen police determined that a car fire in the Linway Plaza parking lot on March 19 was an attempted suicide.According to Goshen police, William J. Tully was inside a car that caught fire at 12:11 p.m. March 19
- LaGrange man airlifted from scene of crash A motorcyclist was seriously injured in a crash at Ind. 13 and C.R. 34 at 1:48 p.m. Tuesday. Terry Fry, 44, LaGrange, was airlifted by MedFlight from the scene. Elkhart County police said he was taken to South Bend Memorial Hospital with fractures to
- More Police News Headlines