• Employees of Scott’s Automotive, 1932 Eisenhower Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police someone took the tires and rims off a vehicle parked in their lot for service between 11 p.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Saturday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Lynette Priebe of Goshen told Goshen police someone damaged her 2012 Kia Soreno while it was parked outside Kroger, 209 Chicago Ave., Goshen, around 9:20 a.m. Saturday.
• Christin Heeter, 1303 Baker Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police her home’s privacy fence was damaged during the night Friday.
• John Lichtenberger, 30, 58156 Ox Bow Drive, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving with a prior suspended license after a traffic stop in the 300 block of East Madison Street, Goshen, for alleged texting and driving at 4:52 p.m. Saturday. He was released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Megan R. Seibert, 32, 210 S. 23rd St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated during a traffic stop for reportedly disregarding a stop sign at Second and Pike streets in Goshen at 12:26 a.m. Sunday. She was taken to the jail and incarcerated.
• Monica R. Quick, 48, 23903 Cole St., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated during a traffic stop for reportedly driving off the road several times in the 3000 block of West Wilden Avenue in Goshen at 2:49 a.m. Sunday. She was incarcerated at the jail.
- Police News
Six injured in crash northwest of Wakarusa
A two-vehicle crash injured six people north of Wakarusa Tuesday.
The mishap occurred around 7:20 a.m. at the intersection of C.R.s 1 and 26.
Driver critically injured in Kosciusko County crash
A one-vehicle crash injured two men — one critically — south of Leesburg Tuesday.
The mishap occurred on C.R. 150 West just south of C.R. 400 North around 5 p.m.
- Man gets 80 years for threat on wife An Elkhart man who threatened to set his wife on fire has been sentenced to 80 years in prison.
- Police news: Several arrested on charges of drunken driving • Lori L. Ellis, 48, 12778 N. 300 East, Syracuse, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated at 1:35 a.m. Sunday. Ellis was stopped for a traffic stop at Dierdorff and Kercher Roads in Goshen for driving left of center and transported to the Elkhart County jail.
- Police/Rescue News: April 13, 2014 Area police made several arrests recently.
Goshen firefighters battle blaze at Brookside Manor
Goshen firefighters battled a blaze at a home in Brookside Manor Mobile Home Park this morning.
The residence is located along Orchid Avenue in the park on Goshen's northwest side.
- Police respond to report of stolen tools GOSHEN -- A man was taken to a mental health facility after police responded to threats he made to harm himself and others. Goshen police blocked off Fifth Street between Madison and Jefferson Friday afternoon. For public safety reasons, other resid
- Sweepstakes phone scam reported Elkhart County Sheriff’s deputies are receiving multiple reports of a phone scam where the caller reports to be from Publisher’s Clearing House.
- 3 Amish teachers suffer carbon monoxide poisoning but survive Authorities say three Amish school teachers escaped a small schoolhouse that had filled with carbon monoxide gas Tuesday. Topeka Fire Chief Stewart Bender says the three teachers lived in the school in a rural area of LaGrange County. Bender told The
Three Amish teachers escape carbon monoxide at school
Authorities say three Amish school teachers escaped a small schoolhouse that had filled with carbon monoxide gas Tuesday.
- More Police News Headlines
- Six injured in crash northwest of Wakarusa