• Employees of Scott’s Automotive, 1932 Eisenhower Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police someone took the tires and rims off a vehicle parked in their lot for service between 11 p.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Saturday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Lynette Priebe of Goshen told Goshen police someone damaged her 2012 Kia Soreno while it was parked outside Kroger, 209 Chicago Ave., Goshen, around 9:20 a.m. Saturday.
• Christin Heeter, 1303 Baker Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police her home’s privacy fence was damaged during the night Friday.
• John Lichtenberger, 30, 58156 Ox Bow Drive, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving with a prior suspended license after a traffic stop in the 300 block of East Madison Street, Goshen, for alleged texting and driving at 4:52 p.m. Saturday. He was released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Megan R. Seibert, 32, 210 S. 23rd St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated during a traffic stop for reportedly disregarding a stop sign at Second and Pike streets in Goshen at 12:26 a.m. Sunday. She was taken to the jail and incarcerated.
• Monica R. Quick, 48, 23903 Cole St., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated during a traffic stop for reportedly driving off the road several times in the 3000 block of West Wilden Avenue in Goshen at 2:49 a.m. Sunday. She was incarcerated at the jail.
- Police News
- Westview teen remains critical after wreck A Westview High School student remained in critical condition Friday afternoon following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
UPDATE: Westview student in critical condition after crash
A Westview High School student remained in critical condition Friday afternoon following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
Jaid Rex, 16, was listed in critical at Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne. Her sister, Mikayla Rex, 18, was listed in fair condition Friday.
- Goshen resident reports burglary Goshen police reported recent theft and burglary incidents:
- Five arrested in Kosciusko drug bust Five people from Kosciusko County, including a 72-year-old man, have been arrested on felony drug charges.
- Middlebury meth lab busted Monday Police raided a suspected methamphetamine lab in Middlebury Monday.
Meth lab found in Middlebury
Police raided a suspected methamphetamine lab in Middlebury Monday.
Middlebury police went to a residence in Crystal Valley Mobile Home Park, 206 York Drive, around 12:30 p.m. regarding a possible lab, according to town Police Chief Mike McCloughen.
Man pleads guilty in Twin Pines home invasion
One of the men charged in connection with a November home invasion in Goshen has pleaded guilty to the crime.
Antoine A. McDuffie, 21, Elkhart, pleaded guilty in Elkhart Circuit Court Monday to Class B felony charges of armed robbery, burglary, criminal confinement and conspiracy to commit burglary.
- Goshen man held on drug-making charge David McNeal, 45, of 16 Roxbury Park, was arrested on a charge of manufacturing methamphetamine following a traffic stop near the intersection of Elkhart and Reliance roads in Goshen Saturday at 9:23 a.m. Police reported he was in possession of ingre
- One jailed after Ind. 15 wreck A Ligonier man was arrested after a one-vehicle crash just south of Goshen Wednesday night.
Man who robbed Bristol bank sentenced
A South Bend man has been sentenced for robbing a Bristol bank as well as a bank in Edwardsburg, Mich., last year.
Darius Witherspoon, 21, was sentenced in U.S. District Court in South Bend this week to nearly 13 years in prison with three years of supervised release.
- More Police News Headlines