Three hurt in crash near Millersburg
Two drivers and a passenger were injured in a two-vehicle crash at C.R. 34 and C.R. 37 near Millersburg Thursday, according to Elkhart County police.
The crash occurred at 1:41 p.m. Andrew Duggins, 26, Johnson City, Tenn., was driving a 2006 Chevrolet Express that collided with a 2003 Pontiac Montana driven by Glen Miller, 76, Goshen. The collision caused Duggins’ vehicle to roll over in a field.
Miller and a passenger in the Pontiac, Wanda Helmuth, 18, Topeka, were transported to IU Health Goshen Hospital. Helmuth had right knee pain and a headache. Miller had minor head bleeding.
Duggins was transported to IU Health Goshen Hospital for treatment of neck pain and left facial numbness. Police said he was cited for disregarding a stop sign.
• W. Earl Taylor of Goshen told Goshen police someone contacted KeyBank trying to open an account using his information without his permission Feb. 7.
• Jeff Bigler of Goshen told Goshen police someone used his daughter’s Social Security number Feb. 4.
• Marlin Yoder, 5940 N. 300 West, LaGrange, told LaGrange County police someone entered his residence and stole a TV set, jewelry, computer, scrapbooking supplies and other items Thursday.
• Scott J. Braden, 26, 226 W. Washington St., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop Friday in the 1800 block of Lincolnway East. He was arrested on a charge of driving while his license privileges were suspended and released with a court date.
Three hurt in crash near Millersburg
- Police News
- Police news for April 20, 2014 Theft/burglary reports • Wendy Pavich, Mishawaka, filed a report with Goshen police Friday indicating her wedding ring was stolen while at Oaklawn, 330 Lakeview Drive, Goshen, at 10 a.m. April 9. • Jerome Cox, 1313 S. Ninth St., Goshen, filed a repor
- Police News: April 19, 2014 A South Bend man has been arrested in connection with a bank robbery last year in Bristol. Zamale E. Davis, 19, 1805 Chapin St., was arrested at 7:10 a.m. Friday in South Bend by officers with the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service. Police linked Dav
Bristol bank robbery suspect arrested
A South Bend man has been arrested in connection with a bank robbery last year in Bristol.
Zamale E. Davis, 19, 1805 Chapin St., was arrested at 7:10 a.m. Friday in South Bend by officers with the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service.
- Police News: April 18, 2014 The following thefts and burglaries were recently reported to local police: • Ron Davidhizar told Goshen police Wednesday that someone broke into his storage shed at 221 Queen St. and stole items. • Personnel at Synergy RV Transport, 2448 E. Kercher
- Three Concord firefighters suspended for mishandling drugs Concord Township firefighters Don Mansell, Bill Creedon and Jon Simmons were accused by Concord Township Trustee Mark Grabill with the failure to follow the Concord Township Fire Department’s protocol regarding proper tag removal on narcotics boxes.
- Police News: April 17, 2014 A one-vehicle crash injured two men — one critically — south of Leesburg Tuesday.
Six injured in crash northwest of Wakarusa
A two-vehicle crash injured six people north of Wakarusa Tuesday.
The mishap occurred around 7:20 a.m. at the intersection of C.R.s 1 and 26.
Driver critically injured in Kosciusko County crash
A one-vehicle crash injured two men — one critically — south of Leesburg Tuesday.
The mishap occurred on C.R. 150 West just south of C.R. 400 North around 5 p.m.
- Man gets 80 years for threat on wife An Elkhart man who threatened to set his wife on fire has been sentenced to 80 years in prison.
- Police news: Several arrested on charges of drunken driving • Lori L. Ellis, 48, 12778 N. 300 East, Syracuse, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated at 1:35 a.m. Sunday. Ellis was stopped for a traffic stop at Dierdorff and Kercher Roads in Goshen for driving left of center and transported to the Elkhart County jail.
- More Police News Headlines