Three hurt in crash near Millersburg
Two drivers and a passenger were injured in a two-vehicle crash at C.R. 34 and C.R. 37 near Millersburg Thursday, according to Elkhart County police.
The crash occurred at 1:41 p.m. Andrew Duggins, 26, Johnson City, Tenn., was driving a 2006 Chevrolet Express that collided with a 2003 Pontiac Montana driven by Glen Miller, 76, Goshen. The collision caused Duggins’ vehicle to roll over in a field.
Miller and a passenger in the Pontiac, Wanda Helmuth, 18, Topeka, were transported to IU Health Goshen Hospital. Helmuth had right knee pain and a headache. Miller had minor head bleeding.
Duggins was transported to IU Health Goshen Hospital for treatment of neck pain and left facial numbness. Police said he was cited for disregarding a stop sign.
• W. Earl Taylor of Goshen told Goshen police someone contacted KeyBank trying to open an account using his information without his permission Feb. 7.
• Jeff Bigler of Goshen told Goshen police someone used his daughter’s Social Security number Feb. 4.
• Marlin Yoder, 5940 N. 300 West, LaGrange, told LaGrange County police someone entered his residence and stole a TV set, jewelry, computer, scrapbooking supplies and other items Thursday.
• Scott J. Braden, 26, 226 W. Washington St., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop Friday in the 1800 block of Lincolnway East. He was arrested on a charge of driving while his license privileges were suspended and released with a court date.
Three hurt in crash near Millersburg
- Police News
- Large theft from RV company reported Cameron Boyer, chief financial officer of Grand Design RV, Middlebury, reported Friday to Elkhart County police someone forged three checks using an account number belonging to the company at 11333 C.R. 2 in Middlebury. The forgery is believed to hav
- Driver jailed for drunk driving after early-morning wreck Three people were hurt in a two-vehicle crash north of Millersburg early Sunday morning. One driver was subsequently arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
UPDATE: Four people injured in four-vehicle U.S. 20 crash
A four-vehicle crash injured four people north of Goshen Sunday afternoon. Police said one of the drivers involved suffered life-threatening injuries.
The crash occurred around 12:30 p.m. on U.S. 20 east of C.R. 21.
UPDATE: Westview crash victim in critical condition
A Westview High School student remained hospitalized in critical condition today following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
Jaid Rex, 16, was listed in critical at Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne. Her sister, Mikayla Rex, 18, was listed in fair condition this afternoon.
Three people hurt in crash, driver arrested
Three people were hurt in a two-vehicle crash north of Millersburg early this morning. One driver was subsequently arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
Crash reported north of Goshen
Injuries have been reported in a traffic collision that happened north of Goshen earlier this afternoon.
- Several burglaries reported in Goshen Several thefts and burglaries were recently reported in Goshen, according to city police:
- Westview teen remains critical after wreck A Westview High School student remained in critical condition Friday afternoon following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
UPDATE: Westview student in critical condition after crash
A Westview High School student remained in critical condition Friday afternoon following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
Jaid Rex, 16, was listed in critical at Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne. Her sister, Mikayla Rex, 18, was listed in fair condition Friday.
- Goshen resident reports burglary Goshen police reported recent theft and burglary incidents:
- More Police News Headlines