Three hurt in crash near Millersburg
Two drivers and a passenger were injured in a two-vehicle crash at C.R. 34 and C.R. 37 near Millersburg Thursday, according to Elkhart County police.
The crash occurred at 1:41 p.m. Andrew Duggins, 26, Johnson City, Tenn., was driving a 2006 Chevrolet Express that collided with a 2003 Pontiac Montana driven by Glen Miller, 76, Goshen. The collision caused Duggins’ vehicle to roll over in a field.
Miller and a passenger in the Pontiac, Wanda Helmuth, 18, Topeka, were transported to IU Health Goshen Hospital. Helmuth had right knee pain and a headache. Miller had minor head bleeding.
Duggins was transported to IU Health Goshen Hospital for treatment of neck pain and left facial numbness. Police said he was cited for disregarding a stop sign.
• W. Earl Taylor of Goshen told Goshen police someone contacted KeyBank trying to open an account using his information without his permission Feb. 7.
• Jeff Bigler of Goshen told Goshen police someone used his daughter’s Social Security number Feb. 4.
• Marlin Yoder, 5940 N. 300 West, LaGrange, told LaGrange County police someone entered his residence and stole a TV set, jewelry, computer, scrapbooking supplies and other items Thursday.
• Scott J. Braden, 26, 226 W. Washington St., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop Friday in the 1800 block of Lincolnway East. He was arrested on a charge of driving while his license privileges were suspended and released with a court date.
Three hurt in crash near Millersburg
- Police News
- Goshen resident reports burglary Goshen police reported recent theft and burglary incidents:
- Five arrested in Kosciusko drug bust Five people from Kosciusko County, including a 72-year-old man, have been arrested on felony drug charges.
- Middlebury meth lab busted Monday Police raided a suspected methamphetamine lab in Middlebury Monday.
Meth lab found in Middlebury
Police raided a suspected methamphetamine lab in Middlebury Monday.
Middlebury police went to a residence in Crystal Valley Mobile Home Park, 206 York Drive, around 12:30 p.m. regarding a possible lab, according to town Police Chief Mike McCloughen.
Man pleads guilty in Twin Pines home invasion
One of the men charged in connection with a November home invasion in Goshen has pleaded guilty to the crime.
Antoine A. McDuffie, 21, Elkhart, pleaded guilty in Elkhart Circuit Court Monday to Class B felony charges of armed robbery, burglary, criminal confinement and conspiracy to commit burglary.
- Goshen man held on drug-making charge David McNeal, 45, of 16 Roxbury Park, was arrested on a charge of manufacturing methamphetamine following a traffic stop near the intersection of Elkhart and Reliance roads in Goshen Saturday at 9:23 a.m. Police reported he was in possession of ingre
- One jailed after Ind. 15 wreck A Ligonier man was arrested after a one-vehicle crash just south of Goshen Wednesday night.
Man who robbed Bristol bank sentenced
A South Bend man has been sentenced for robbing a Bristol bank as well as a bank in Edwardsburg, Mich., last year.
Darius Witherspoon, 21, was sentenced in U.S. District Court in South Bend this week to nearly 13 years in prison with three years of supervised release.
- One hurt in Wednesday wreck Several motorists were injured in recent crashes responded to by local police:
- POLICE NEWS FOR FEB. 27, 2014: Driver hurt in car, bus crash The Goshen News A two-vehicle crash involving a Middlebury Community Schools bus injured a driver Wednesday morning east of Goshen. The mishap occurred at 8:10 a.m. at the intersection of C.R.s 36 and 33. Elkhart County police said Ada Miller, 25, G
- More Police News Headlines