Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Betty Ringler, 415 Middlebury St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone shoot the rear window on her vehicle with a BB gun around 8 p.m. Tuesday.
• Angela Lemarr, 1101 West Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone damaged a stereo on her front porch around 3:16 p.m. Wednesday.
• Jorge L. Martinez, 46, 156 Roxbury Park, Goshen, was arrested and released with a court date by Goshen police on a charge of not obtaining a valid driver’s license at 10:43 a.m. Wednesday. He was stopped in the 2500 block of Bashor Road, Goshen, for driving with a false/fictitious plate.
• Enrique Alvarado-Moreno, 49, 114 S. 27th St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of never obtaining a license with a prior conviction at Wilden Avenue and Seventh Street at 11:47 p.m. Wednesday. He was released on a memorandum to appear and his car was towed after a traffic stop for speeding.
Other offense reports
• Kathryn Krauter, 58928 Lower Drive, Goshen, told Elkhart County police her 3-year-old daughter was bitten in the face by her dog, causing lacerations and puncture wounds around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. The dog was taken by the Elkhart County Humane Shelter.