Two Bristol men and a Bristol woman were injured in a two-vehicle collision at 5:52 p.m. Saturday near Elkhart.
According to Elkhart County police, Randy Alwine, 50, Bristol, was stopped in his vehicle facing west on Ind. 120 at the intersection of C.R. 17. A second vehicle, driven by Michael Blessing, 48, Bristol, reportedly collided with the back of Alwine’s vehicle causing minor damage to the front of Blessing’s vehicle and the rear of Alwine’s vehicle.
Alwine was transported to Elkhart General Hospital for treatment of neck pain and a small laceration to the left knee. Blessing was transported to the hospital for treatment of lower back and neck pain. A passenger in Alwine’s vehicle, Tina Alwine, 48, Bristol, was also transported to the hospital for treatment of neck and back pain.
Blessing was cited for driving at an unsafe speed.
• Paul Alderman, Goshen, told Goshen police his son’s red Next bike was stolen from Oakridge Park in Goshen at 12:10 p.m. Saturday.
• An employee of Kroger Fuel Center, 612 W. Pike St., Goshen, told Goshen police a black Honda Fit passenger car drove off without paying for $38.66 in gas at 11:41 a.m. Saturday.
• Monica Connard, 702 S. Eighth St., Goshen, told Goshen police her money gram cash card was stolen from her purse during a party at her residence at 5 p.m. Saturday.
• Joseph H. Milleman, 24, 733 N. 350 E., Warsaw, was arrested by Goshen police at 3:53 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of West Pike Street on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia. He was released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Ramon Luis Ramos, 43, 313 E. Washington St., Apt. 1, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 11:35 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of East Washington Street on a charge of public intoxication. He was booked into the county jail.
• Kevin P. Dunkin, 21, 614 Goshen Ave., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police at 3:37 a.m. Sunday in the 1200 block of West Pike Street on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. He was booked into the county jail.