THE GOSHEN NEWS
Truman Mullett found a rifle in the woods at Bonneyville Mill, 53373 C.R. 131, Middlebury at 7:30 p.m. May 4 and turned it in to Middlebury police, who secured the rifle until Elkhart County police picked it up.
• Heather Yoder and Dustin Sailor, both of Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered their vehicles parked in the 500 block of Bluegrass Court sometime Wednesday. Sailer had a cell phone and electronic level stolen, which was later recovered and returned.
• Michelle D. Oswald, 2103 Sheridan, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole items from her vehicle sometime Wednesday.
• Douglas Dispennett, 215 Pleasant Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole $750 from his business around 11 a.m. Tuesday.
• Miranda L. Barker, 901 E. Madison St., Goshen, reported a theft from a vehicle to Goshen police at 11:20 a.m. Thursday.
• Adam and Anita Hartung, 2004 Homeacres Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered their vehicles without permission while parked in the driveway of their residence at 12:32 a.m. Thursday.
• Angelica Salinas, 945 William Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered her vehicle and stole a check at 3:35 p.m. Thursday.
• Glenda Rivera, 1416 S. Eighth St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole her son’s bicycle from Chandler Elementary School between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Thursday.
• Ciara Ramirez-Pizana, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole her purse from an office at Holiday Inn Express, 1415 Lincolnway East, Goshen, between 3:45 and 4:15 p.m. Thursday.
• Juan Santos, 356 Sheridan Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered his motor vehicle without permission at 10 p.m. Wednesday.
• Betty McSarren, Ligonier, told Goshen police someone stole her cell phone while she was inside McDonalds, 2001 Lincolnway East, Goshen, at 9:35 p.m. Thursday.
• Karl Bontrager, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone stole his credit card number and fraudulently purchased several items at 1 p.m. Tuesday.
• Lorna Defreese, Bristol, told Elkhart County police someone fraudulently used her credit card to make a purchase without her permission sometime April 7.
• Aleksey Kravtsov, 25, 938 Galen Court, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated during a traffic stop near the intersection of Arbor Court and Johnston Street at 7:42 p.m. Thursday. Kravtsov was transported to the Elkhart County jail.
• Jordon M. Nolan, 21, 60366 Fenmore Ave., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and reckless driving after a traffic stop in the 200 block of Chicago Avenue for driving approximately 80 mph in a 50 mph zone on Elkhart Road at 2:45 a.m. Friday. Nolan was transported to the Elkhart County jail.