THE GOSHEN NEWS
Two separate reports of bicycle thefts were recently reported.
• Karletta Copps, 205 Crescent St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole three bicycles from her property at 12:27 p.m. Wednesday.
• Brent Bontrager of Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole his daughter’s bicycle while at Model Elementary School, 412 S. Greene Road, Goshen, at 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
False information reports
• According to Goshen police, someone intentionally pulled the fire alarm at Waterford Elementary School, 65560 Ind. 15, Goshen, when there was no threat of fire at 2:01 p.m. Wednesday.
• Charles Gregory of Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole his credit card and used it to purchase items valued at $79.49 sometime May 2.
• A Bristol woman told Elkhart County police of being battered by her husband during a domestic dispute and receiving minor injuries to her back at 10:15 p.m. Wednesday. Raymond Conway, 25, was arrested on a charge of domestic battery and was incarcerated at Elkhart County jail.
• Heather Barts, 29, 856 W. Centennial, Nappanee, was arrested by Nappanee police on a charge of possession of marijuana and resisting law enforcement at 1:37 a.m. Thursday. She was transported to Elkhart County jail.
• Kathleen Losee, 21, 801 S. Elm St., Nappanee, was stopped at 1:41 a.m. Thursday by Nappanee police for no headlights in the 300 block of East Indiana Ave., Nappanee. She was arrested on a charge of driving while under the influence and resisting law enforcement at the police station and transported to Elkhart County jail.