Two passengers were injured in a single-vehicle crash at C.R. 115 and C.R. 18 Tuesday.
The crash occurred at 12:49 a.m. A 2012 Chevrolet Impala driven by Kelsey Rowley, 22, Elkhart, crossed left of center on C.R. 115 where the road curves to the right immediately before C.R. 18 and went off the road, striking a utility pole and a guard rail. The two passengers were transported to Elkhart General Hospital for treatment. Kasee Strantz, 22, Mishawaka, for a head laceration and Paulita A. Hernandez, 35, South Bend, for minor lacerations to head and arms.
The cause of the crash was speeding too fast for weather conditions as the road was wet at the time of the crash. Police said the investigation is continuing for allegedly operating while intoxicated.
• A driver was transported to Parkview North Hospital in Kendallville for complaint of pain in knee after a single-vehicle crash on U.S. 6, east of Ind. 13 in Syracuse Saturday. The crash occurred at 3:15 p.m. A 1933 Chevrolet 1500 driven by Tyler Hackett, 25, Churubusco, drifted off the south side of U.S. 6 and struck a tree. No citations were issued.
• Goshen police found three juveniles in possession of a bike that did not belong to them in area of Sixth and Jefferson streets at 1:15 a.m. Sunday. The bike owner was not located. The bike was placed in the police garage.
• Steven Peterson, Bristol, told Goshen police someone stole copper wire and pipes from 421 N. Fifth St., Goshen, sometime January 2011.
• Charles Morrison, Louisa, Ky., called Goshen police to report someone picked up his father’s medication from a pharmacy in Goshen sometime Thursday.
• Jeffrey Cooper, Goshen, reported a burglary to Goshen police at a residence he is currently remodeling in the 1800 block of Bashor Road in Goshen. The incident occurred sometime Sept. 15.
• Mark S. Bender, 413 Sunset Blvd., Goshen, told Goshen police someone cut the screen to a window at his residence at 9 a.m. Sept. 30.
• Anais Torres, Goshen, told Goshen police her 16-year-old cousin was threatened to have the windows to her vehicle broken out at 215 Brookside Manor, Goshen, at 8:19 p.m. Saturday.
• Diana Meadows, 210 Johnston St., Goshen, told Goshen police her 12-year-old son was battered by a 14-year-old male outside Lightning Clean Laundry in Goshen at 4:30 p.m. Saturday.