• Goshen police received a report of a bicycle being stolen from the Goshen Middle School bike rack at 8:15 a.m. Friday.
• Chad Goodman, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole the Jaguar hood ornament off his vehicle while it was parked at 1002 S. Seventh St., Goshen, at 3 p.m. Saturday.
• Julian Gonzalez, 1406 S. 13th St. Goshen, told Goshen police someone forced entry into his home at 6 a.m. Tuesday and stole several items.
• Alane Metzler, 114 W. Purl St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole her bike from her detached garage at 4:05 p.m. Tuesday.
Ubaldo Magallanes, 608 N. Main St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole a vehicle wheel and tire from the backyard of his residence at 9 p.m. Monday.
• Bradley Routhier, 408 Glenwood Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered his home at 3 p.m. Tuesday and stole several items.
• Brad Pollock, 20660 Meadow Lane, Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered his unlocked vehicle at 2:43 a.m. Wednesday while it was parked at 1413 Eisenhower Drive South, Goshen, and stole a pair of reading glasses.
• David Moses, 15896 C.R. 8, Bristol, told Elkhart County police someone removed a central air conditioner from a vacant residence he owns at 15970 C.R. 8, Bristol, at 5 p.m. Friday.
• Donald Bloss, Goshen, told Goshen police he noticed someone had made two fraudulent charges on his Teacher’s Credit Union Debit Card totaling $103 at noon Friday.
• Greg Stump told Elkhart County police someone removed a truck battery from his vehicle while parked at the Elkhart County Fairgrounds, 17746 C.R. 34, Goshen, at 3 p.m. Friday.
• Goshen police were called to a dumpster fire in the 1800 block of West Plains Drive at 9:16 p.m. Tuesday. Upon arriving, the dumpster was found to be fully engulfed. The Goshen Fire Department extinguished the fire and a report was taken.
• Elkhart County police received a report at 5 p.m. Sunday indicating the remnants of methamphetamine manufacturing had been found on C.R. 28, just east of Zollinger Road. The location of the remnants were given to the Indiana State Police for removal.