• Goshen police received a report of a bicycle being stolen from the Goshen Middle School bike rack at 8:15 a.m. Friday.
• Chad Goodman, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole the Jaguar hood ornament off his vehicle while it was parked at 1002 S. Seventh St., Goshen, at 3 p.m. Saturday.
• Julian Gonzalez, 1406 S. 13th St. Goshen, told Goshen police someone forced entry into his home at 6 a.m. Tuesday and stole several items.
• Alane Metzler, 114 W. Purl St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole her bike from her detached garage at 4:05 p.m. Tuesday.
Ubaldo Magallanes, 608 N. Main St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole a vehicle wheel and tire from the backyard of his residence at 9 p.m. Monday.
• Bradley Routhier, 408 Glenwood Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered his home at 3 p.m. Tuesday and stole several items.
• Brad Pollock, 20660 Meadow Lane, Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered his unlocked vehicle at 2:43 a.m. Wednesday while it was parked at 1413 Eisenhower Drive South, Goshen, and stole a pair of reading glasses.
• David Moses, 15896 C.R. 8, Bristol, told Elkhart County police someone removed a central air conditioner from a vacant residence he owns at 15970 C.R. 8, Bristol, at 5 p.m. Friday.
• Donald Bloss, Goshen, told Goshen police he noticed someone had made two fraudulent charges on his Teacher’s Credit Union Debit Card totaling $103 at noon Friday.
• Greg Stump told Elkhart County police someone removed a truck battery from his vehicle while parked at the Elkhart County Fairgrounds, 17746 C.R. 34, Goshen, at 3 p.m. Friday.
• Goshen police were called to a dumpster fire in the 1800 block of West Plains Drive at 9:16 p.m. Tuesday. Upon arriving, the dumpster was found to be fully engulfed. The Goshen Fire Department extinguished the fire and a report was taken.
• Elkhart County police received a report at 5 p.m. Sunday indicating the remnants of methamphetamine manufacturing had been found on C.R. 28, just east of Zollinger Road. The location of the remnants were given to the Indiana State Police for removal.
- Police News
Two hurt when vehicle collides with Goshen dental office
Two people were hurt when a vehicle crashed into Goshen Family Dentistry, 1625 Sunnyfield Drive, around 1:30 p.m. Monday.
Police raid party east of Goshen
Elkhart County police raided an underage drinking party shortly before 5 a.m. Sunday at 12061 C.R. 36 east of Goshen.
Poaching probe leads to arrests
LaGrange County police arrested two men following a traffic stop Saturday night in LaGrange County.
Two men arrested at park on indecency charges
Two men were arrested on charges of public indecency at an Elkhart County park and a third man is under investigation.
- Dog stolen from humane society Someone stole a dog from the Humane Society of Elkhart County, 54687 C.R. 19, Bristol this week.
- ASK THE SHERIFF: Can an officer stop a person for openly carrying a firearm? DEAR SHERIFF: Do officers have a right to stop/detain me merely because I openly carry a firearm? Can they ask me to display my handgun carry license? Do I need to carry my handgun license with me when I carry? ANSWER: In a prior column I addressed t
- Several thefts reported to police • Jesus Hernandez, 18, 213 Tanglewood Drive, told Goshen police someone tried to steal his mo-ped at his home Tuesday. The incident occurred around 5:30 p.m.
- POLICE NEWS: Millersburg convenience store clerk robbed at gunpoint A Millersburg clerk was robbed at gunpoint Monday night, police reported. Millersburg Town Marshal Keith Hathaway said the robbery occurred at 7:45 p.m. at Simars Convenience Store, 206 N. Benton St. (Ind. 13). Two white males entered the store and r
Millersburg convenience store clerk robbed at gunpoint
A Millersburg clerk was robbed at gunpoint Monday night, police reported.
Teen reaches plea deal in 2010 Enchanted Hills killing
An Indiana youth who was sentenced to 25 years after pleading guilty at age 12 to helping kill a friend's stepfather could leave prison as early as next year.
- More Police News Headlines
- Two hurt when vehicle collides with Goshen dental office