Thefts reported to police
The following thefts were recently reported to local police:
• Mark Clickovich, 29389 C.R. 46, Nappanee, told Elkhart County police someone stole a Borden Waste-Away trash container from his property early Oct. 2.
• Gary Gingerich, manager of Forest River Plant 31, 2780 College Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police that sometime Sunday evening someone cut a hole in the fence surrounding the property and entered a building through an unlocked overhead door. The thief then took a large quantity of scrap wire. Gingerich said the wire was later found outside the building by the fence.
• An employee of Walmart, 2304 Lincolnway East, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole several items from the store at approximately 12:17 p.m. Tuesday.
• A Goshen man told city police he saw a male taking items out of the recycle bins located on the Goshen College campus, 1700 S. Main St., at approximately 8:15 p.m. Tuesday.
• A Middlebury woman told Elkhart County police that her 14-year-old son battered her at 9:59 p.m. Monday while at their residence in the 56000 block of Farmington Drive. The juvenile was arrested and incarcerated in the Elkhart County Juvenile Detention Center.
• Ryan J. Hostetler, 29, 43 EMS 18-1 Lane, Syracuse, was arrested by Goshen police at 3:22 p.m. Tuesday at the intersection of Greene and Bashor roads on charges of driving while his license privileges were suspended, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to surrender a suspended license. He was incarcerated in the county jail.
• Johnny M. Lee, 26, 607 N. Main St., Goshen, and Amanda Rodriguez, 35, 607 N. Main St., Goshen, were arrested by Goshen police on charges of possession of marijuana at 2:18 p.m. Monday at their residence.
Thefts reported to police
- Police News
- POLICE NEWS FOR APRIL 21,2014: Bristol man ejected from motorcycle A Bristol man was badly injured after being ejected from his motorcycle in a three-vehicle collision at 12:34 p.m. Sunday near Middlebury. According to Elkhart County police, Sasha Lindwedel, 23, Elkhart, was driving her vehicle westbound on C.R. 2,
- Police news for April 20, 2014 Theft/burglary reports • Wendy Pavich, Mishawaka, filed a report with Goshen police Friday indicating her wedding ring was stolen while at Oaklawn, 330 Lakeview Drive, Goshen, at 10 a.m. April 9. • Jerome Cox, 1313 S. Ninth St., Goshen, filed a repor
- Police News: April 19, 2014 A South Bend man has been arrested in connection with a bank robbery last year in Bristol. Zamale E. Davis, 19, 1805 Chapin St., was arrested at 7:10 a.m. Friday in South Bend by officers with the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service. Police linked Dav
Bristol bank robbery suspect arrested
A South Bend man has been arrested in connection with a bank robbery last year in Bristol.
Zamale E. Davis, 19, 1805 Chapin St., was arrested at 7:10 a.m. Friday in South Bend by officers with the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service.
- Police News: April 18, 2014 The following thefts and burglaries were recently reported to local police: • Ron Davidhizar told Goshen police Wednesday that someone broke into his storage shed at 221 Queen St. and stole items. • Personnel at Synergy RV Transport, 2448 E. Kercher
- Three Concord firefighters suspended for mishandling drugs Concord Township firefighters Don Mansell, Bill Creedon and Jon Simmons were accused by Concord Township Trustee Mark Grabill with the failure to follow the Concord Township Fire Department’s protocol regarding proper tag removal on narcotics boxes.
- Police News: April 17, 2014 A one-vehicle crash injured two men — one critically — south of Leesburg Tuesday.
Six injured in crash northwest of Wakarusa
A two-vehicle crash injured six people north of Wakarusa Tuesday.
The mishap occurred around 7:20 a.m. at the intersection of C.R.s 1 and 26.
Driver critically injured in Kosciusko County crash
A one-vehicle crash injured two men — one critically — south of Leesburg Tuesday.
The mishap occurred on C.R. 150 West just south of C.R. 400 North around 5 p.m.
- Man gets 80 years for threat on wife An Elkhart man who threatened to set his wife on fire has been sentenced to 80 years in prison.
- More Police News Headlines