• An employee at 7-Eleven, 2220 Elkhart Road, Goshen, reported a counterfeit $100 bill to Goshen police around 5:27 p.m. Sunday.
• An employee of Bashor Children’s Home, 62226 C.R. 15, Goshen, told Elkhart County police a 17-year-old male that resides at the home battered a 16-year-old male and a 35-year-old staff member at 10:53 a.m. Sunday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Sabrina Meadows, Goshen, told Goshen police her vehicle was damaged while parked at 112 S. Seventh St., at 1:30 a.m. Monday.
• Merv Chupp, the owner of Maple City Wholesales, 1100 Chicago Ave., told Goshen police someone threw a rock through one of the business windows sometime last week.
• Loreto Soto-Rodriguez, 48, 32 Roxbury Park, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police at 5:33 a.m. Monday on C.R. 30, just west of C.R. 15, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while never having received a driver’s license. He was booked into the county jail.
• Francisco Saucedo, 28, 309 Crescent St., Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police at 6 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Main and Pike streets on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while never having received a driver’s license. He was booked into the county jail.
• Daniel Miller, 20, was stopped by Elkhart County police at U.S. 20 and C.R. 35 in Middlebury at 3:01 a.m. Sunday for traffic violations and found to have illegally consumed alcoholic beverages as a minor. Passengers in the vehicle, William Bender III, 18, and Marcus Byler, 18, were cited and released for illegal consumption of alcoholic beverages by a minor. Another passenger, Adam Miller, 18, was cited and released for possession of marijuana and illegal consumption of alcoholic beverage by a minor.
• Rene Garcia, 30, 350 Stone Drive, Apt. A, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and never obtaining a valid driver’s license at 11:27 p.m. Saturday. Garcia was stopped for a traffic violation on U.S. 33, south of U.S. 20.
• Harley Barkdull, 27, 124 Fawn Drive, Middlebury, was involved in a crash at the intersection of Hively Avenue and 17th Street in Elkhart at 3:01 a.m. Sunday. Barkdull was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence and incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.