• Manuel Rios-Cardona, 23, 312 Stone Drive, Apt. B, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police an a charge of domestic battery and criminal confinement at 5:46 p.m. Sunday. According to police, an anonymous person reported fighting at 312 Stone Drive, Apt. B. Rios-Cardona was transported to the Elkhart County jail. The victim was given a domestic battery referral form and information on victim’s assistance.
• An employee with Elkhart Community Corrections, 201 N. Cottage Ave., Goshen, told Elkhart County police he found an empty 20 ounce bottle containing an unknown white powdery substance near Ind. 15 and C.R. 10 while supervising a weekend work crew cleaning trash and debris along roads at 11 a.m. Sunday. The 20 ounce bottle contained remnants and was inactive. Indiana State Police Clandestine Meth Team was notified.
• Leonard Zyla, 53, 301 West Oakridge, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 9:17 a.m. Monday in the 400 block of West Pike Street on charges of resisting arrest and leaving the scene of a property damage accident. He was booked into the county jail.
• Francisco Villarreal, 29, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 5 p.m. Monday while at 70891 C.R. 23, New Paris, on charges of identity theft and an active Elkhart County warrant. He was booked into the county jail.
• Matthew Myers told Elkhart County police he went to clean up property at 57765 C.R. 27, Goshen that was vacant and owned by Chase Bank. He reported that someone cut and stole wiring in the house after March 19, 2012.
• Devon Eby, 28065 C.R. 46, Nappanee, told Elkhart County police someone opened the garage door to the residence and stole medications and jewelry between 9:50 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Friday.
• Aaron M. Reynolds, 51410 C.R. 19, Bristol, told Elkhart County police someone stole a Ruger P90 handgun from his residence between 9 p.m. Saturday and 3:15 a.m. Sunday.
• Jordan Risner, Syracuse, told Goshen police cash was stolen from his place of employment around 7:30 a.m. Monday.
• Mary Beechy-King, 31, 1411 S. Eighth St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 12:20 p.m. Monday while at Kroger, 209 Chicago Ave., on a charge of theft. She was released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Stephanie Hollenberg, Goshen, told Goshen police a bicycle was stolen while parked at 1119 S. Main St. at approximately 6 p.m. Feb. 26.
• Christina Martinez, Goshen, told Goshen police several fraudulent bank withdrawals had been made from her account at approximately 4:46 p.m. Monday.
• Patricia Anglemeyer, 1806 Lincolnway E., Goshen, told Goshen police her husband’s suit jacket was stolen from their home at approximately noon Friday.
• William Nader, Goshen, told Goshen police of a possible scam involving his debit card number being obtained by individuals claiming to need it for a $100 gift certificate at 10:54 p.m. Monday.
• Aaron M. Reynolds, 22, 51410 C.R. 19, Bristol, told Elkhart County police a Ruger P90 handgun was stolen from his residence sometime between 9 p.m. Saturday and 3:15 a.m. Sunday.