• A 17-year-old Goshen male was arrested by Goshen police on charges of being incorrigible at 5:26 p.m. Monday. The incident occurred at 2705 Briarwood Blvd., Goshen.
•Rhoda Schrag, Goshen, told Goshen police she was asked to send money for an incarcerated family member Friday. She learned the family member was not incarcerated only after she had sent the money, police said.
• Employees at Walgreens, 429 W. Pike St., Goshen, told Goshen police a male provided a fraudulent identify card at 2 p.m. Monday. The male left the store prior to police arrival.
Battery reports and arrests
• Jorge Baltazar, 22, 1725 Windsor Lane, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of domestic battery at 10:49 p.m. Sunday. A 23-year-old female had minor injury to her right knee and complaint of pain. He was transported to the Elkhart County jail.
• Marianne Edmiston, Goshen, told Goshen police someone battered one of her children at Chandler Elementary School playground, 419 S. Eighth St., Goshen, after school hours Monday.
• Ryan Wyatt, 25, 53072 C.R. 35, Middlebury, was arrested by Elkhart County police on a charge of operating a vehicle while suspended as a habitual traffic violater at the intersection of C.R. 38 and U.S. Hwy 33 at 3:36 p.m. Sunday. He was stopped for a traffic infraction and transported to the Elkhart County jail.
Drug/alcohol reports and arrests
• A staff member at Elkhart County Community Corrections, 201 N. Cottage Ave., Goshen, told Elkhart County police a 26-year-old male was allegedly found to be in possession of marijuana at 2:20 p.m. Saturday.
• At 4:55 a.m. Sunday, an employee at Elkhart County Community Corrections, 201 N. Cottage Ave., Goshen, allegedly found a 33-year-old male to be in possession of marijuana and told Elkhart County police.
• Goshen police made a traffic stop in the 4000 block of Elkhart Road at 1:33 a.m. Monday. Austin D. Dooley, 20, 1104 Hickory St., Goshen, failed to indicate a turn prior to 200 feet and was arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. A passenger, Dominique G. Peterson, 20, 113 S. 28th St., Goshen, was arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Both males were released at the scene and given a court date.