Man jailed on drug charges
After fleeing from undercover Kosciusko County Drug Task Force officers, an Elkhart man was arrested Monday on drug charges in Milford.
Emmanuel Ryan Kwabena Collier, 30, Elkhart, fled from officers on foot after an undercover purchase of marijuana had taken place with assistance from Milford police after a month-long investigation. Collier was tackled by Kosciusko County police and arrested on charges of resisting/fleeing law enforcement and dealing in marijuana within 1,000 feet of school property. He is incarcerated at the Kosciusko County jail.
• Andrew Enyart, 1980 S. 500 East, LaGrange, told LaGrange County police someone stole his orange and white Ariens snow blower between 5 and 7 p.m. Thursday from his residence.
• Michael Kindy, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone made fraudulent charges to his bank account in the amount of $164.57 between Dec. 9 and Dec. 31.
• Tim Martin, 64670 C.R. 9, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone stole a safe from an unattached garage to his residence between 3:30 and 6:45 a.m. Saturday. Someone forced entry by prying open a rear window. The safe contained firearms, cash, and personal information. Police said the safe was recovered later the same day at an abandoned residence nearby and all the contents were recovered at the scene.
• Isaias Perez, 334 Post Road, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole his vehicle from Roxbury Park at 8:27 a.m. Sunday.
• Brandi Deiber, Elkhart, told Goshen police someone stole two bottles of prescription medication from her vehicle at 2652 Ashton Pines Drive in Goshen at 10 a.m. Monday.
• Abigail M. Kashmer Bradford, 629 S. Sixth St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole items from her vehicle during the overnight hours Sunday.
• Amy Bertram, the principal at Fairfield Jr./Sr. High School, 67530 U.S. Hwy 33, Goshen, told Elkhart County police two 16-year-old students were being incorrigible within the classroom at 2:40 p.m. Thursday.