A STAFF REPORT
THE GOSHEN NEWS
Cats stolen in Goshen
A Goshen man reported the theft of his cats to city police Saturday.
Goshen police were called to the home of John Anglemyer, 1612 S. Tenth St. Anglemyer told police his two cats were stolen from his apartment, and he did not know who took them.
• A 12-year-old boy told Goshen police someone stole his bike Thursday while it was parked at Chandler Elementary School.
• Steven Kennel told Goshen police Friday that someone had stolen extra keys to his home at 2717 Evergreen Lane.
• Christina L. Vaughn, 31, 528 21 Wildflower Drive, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police Friday after she attempted to shoplift clothing shortly after noon at Kohls, 3802 Midway road. In addition to the theft charge, she was arrested on a charge of false informing after allegedly giving police a false name. She was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Martina Pudelova of Goshen told Goshen police someone used her debit card number to make several fraudulent purchases in New York Tuesday through Thursday.
• Nina Freel of Goshen told Goshen police that someone slashed all four tires on her van late Tuesday or early Wednesday. The vehicle was parked at 1018 W. Lincoln Ave. when the damage occurred.
• Jose Gonzalez, 19, 2112 E. Lincoln Ave., Goshen, was arrested in the 300 block of Middlebury Street shortly after 8 p.m. Friday on a charge of possession of marijuana and on a Goshen city warrant. He was incarcerated in the Elkhart County Jail.