Cats stolen in Goshen
A Goshen man reported the theft of his cats to city police Saturday.
Goshen police were called to the home of John Anglemyer, 1612 S. Tenth St. Anglemyer told police his two cats were stolen from his apartment, and he did not know who took them.
• A 12-year-old boy told Goshen police someone stole his bike Thursday while it was parked at Chandler Elementary School.
• Steven Kennel told Goshen police Friday that someone had stolen extra keys to his home at 2717 Evergreen Lane.
• Christina L. Vaughn, 31, 528 21 Wildflower Drive, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police Friday after she attempted to shoplift clothing shortly after noon at Kohls, 3802 Midway road. In addition to the theft charge, she was arrested on a charge of false informing after allegedly giving police a false name. She was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Martina Pudelova of Goshen told Goshen police someone used her debit card number to make several fraudulent purchases in New York Tuesday through Thursday.
• Nina Freel of Goshen told Goshen police that someone slashed all four tires on her van late Tuesday or early Wednesday. The vehicle was parked at 1018 W. Lincoln Ave. when the damage occurred.
• Jose Gonzalez, 19, 2112 E. Lincoln Ave., Goshen, was arrested in the 300 block of Middlebury Street shortly after 8 p.m. Friday on a charge of possession of marijuana and on a Goshen city warrant. He was incarcerated in the Elkhart County Jail.
Cats stolen in Goshen
- Police News
- Police News: April 18, 2014 The following thefts and burglaries were recently reported to local police: • Ron Davidhizar told Goshen police Wednesday that someone broke into his storage shed at 221 Queen St. and stole items. • Personnel at Synergy RV Transport, 2448 E. Kercher
- Three Concord firefighters suspended for mishandling drugs Concord Township firefighters Don Mansell, Bill Creedon and Jon Simmons were accused by Concord Township Trustee Mark Grabill with the failure to follow the Concord Township Fire Department’s protocol regarding proper tag removal on narcotics boxes.
- Police News: April 17, 2014 A one-vehicle crash injured two men — one critically — south of Leesburg Tuesday.
Six injured in crash northwest of Wakarusa
A two-vehicle crash injured six people north of Wakarusa Tuesday.
The mishap occurred around 7:20 a.m. at the intersection of C.R.s 1 and 26.
Driver critically injured in Kosciusko County crash
A one-vehicle crash injured two men — one critically — south of Leesburg Tuesday.
The mishap occurred on C.R. 150 West just south of C.R. 400 North around 5 p.m.
- Man gets 80 years for threat on wife An Elkhart man who threatened to set his wife on fire has been sentenced to 80 years in prison.
- Police news: Several arrested on charges of drunken driving • Lori L. Ellis, 48, 12778 N. 300 East, Syracuse, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated at 1:35 a.m. Sunday. Ellis was stopped for a traffic stop at Dierdorff and Kercher Roads in Goshen for driving left of center and transported to the Elkhart County jail.
- Police/Rescue News: April 13, 2014 Area police made several arrests recently.
Goshen firefighters battle blaze at Brookside Manor
Goshen firefighters battled a blaze at a home in Brookside Manor Mobile Home Park this morning.
The residence is located along Orchid Avenue in the park on Goshen's northwest side.
- Police respond to report of stolen tools GOSHEN -- A man was taken to a mental health facility after police responded to threats he made to harm himself and others. Goshen police blocked off Fifth Street between Madison and Jefferson Friday afternoon. For public safety reasons, other resid
- More Police News Headlines