Cats stolen in Goshen
A Goshen man reported the theft of his cats to city police Saturday.
Goshen police were called to the home of John Anglemyer, 1612 S. Tenth St. Anglemyer told police his two cats were stolen from his apartment, and he did not know who took them.
• A 12-year-old boy told Goshen police someone stole his bike Thursday while it was parked at Chandler Elementary School.
• Steven Kennel told Goshen police Friday that someone had stolen extra keys to his home at 2717 Evergreen Lane.
• Christina L. Vaughn, 31, 528 21 Wildflower Drive, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police Friday after she attempted to shoplift clothing shortly after noon at Kohls, 3802 Midway road. In addition to the theft charge, she was arrested on a charge of false informing after allegedly giving police a false name. She was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Martina Pudelova of Goshen told Goshen police someone used her debit card number to make several fraudulent purchases in New York Tuesday through Thursday.
• Nina Freel of Goshen told Goshen police that someone slashed all four tires on her van late Tuesday or early Wednesday. The vehicle was parked at 1018 W. Lincoln Ave. when the damage occurred.
• Jose Gonzalez, 19, 2112 E. Lincoln Ave., Goshen, was arrested in the 300 block of Middlebury Street shortly after 8 p.m. Friday on a charge of possession of marijuana and on a Goshen city warrant. He was incarcerated in the Elkhart County Jail.
Cats stolen in Goshen
- Police News
- Large theft from RV company reported Cameron Boyer, chief financial officer of Grand Design RV, Middlebury, reported Friday to Elkhart County police someone forged three checks using an account number belonging to the company at 11333 C.R. 2 in Middlebury. The forgery is believed to hav
- Driver jailed for drunk driving after early-morning wreck Three people were hurt in a two-vehicle crash north of Millersburg early Sunday morning. One driver was subsequently arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
UPDATE: Four people injured in four-vehicle U.S. 20 crash
A four-vehicle crash injured four people north of Goshen Sunday afternoon. Police said one of the drivers involved suffered life-threatening injuries.
The crash occurred around 12:30 p.m. on U.S. 20 east of C.R. 21.
UPDATE: Westview crash victim in critical condition
A Westview High School student remained hospitalized in critical condition today following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
Jaid Rex, 16, was listed in critical at Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne. Her sister, Mikayla Rex, 18, was listed in fair condition this afternoon.
Three people hurt in crash, driver arrested
Three people were hurt in a two-vehicle crash north of Millersburg early this morning. One driver was subsequently arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
Crash reported north of Goshen
Injuries have been reported in a traffic collision that happened north of Goshen earlier this afternoon.
- Several burglaries reported in Goshen Several thefts and burglaries were recently reported in Goshen, according to city police:
- Westview teen remains critical after wreck A Westview High School student remained in critical condition Friday afternoon following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
UPDATE: Westview student in critical condition after crash
A Westview High School student remained in critical condition Friday afternoon following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
Jaid Rex, 16, was listed in critical at Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne. Her sister, Mikayla Rex, 18, was listed in fair condition Friday.
- Goshen resident reports burglary Goshen police reported recent theft and burglary incidents:
- More Police News Headlines