Cats stolen in Goshen
A Goshen man reported the theft of his cats to city police Saturday.
Goshen police were called to the home of John Anglemyer, 1612 S. Tenth St. Anglemyer told police his two cats were stolen from his apartment, and he did not know who took them.
• A 12-year-old boy told Goshen police someone stole his bike Thursday while it was parked at Chandler Elementary School.
• Steven Kennel told Goshen police Friday that someone had stolen extra keys to his home at 2717 Evergreen Lane.
• Christina L. Vaughn, 31, 528 21 Wildflower Drive, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police Friday after she attempted to shoplift clothing shortly after noon at Kohls, 3802 Midway road. In addition to the theft charge, she was arrested on a charge of false informing after allegedly giving police a false name. She was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Martina Pudelova of Goshen told Goshen police someone used her debit card number to make several fraudulent purchases in New York Tuesday through Thursday.
• Nina Freel of Goshen told Goshen police that someone slashed all four tires on her van late Tuesday or early Wednesday. The vehicle was parked at 1018 W. Lincoln Ave. when the damage occurred.
• Jose Gonzalez, 19, 2112 E. Lincoln Ave., Goshen, was arrested in the 300 block of Middlebury Street shortly after 8 p.m. Friday on a charge of possession of marijuana and on a Goshen city warrant. He was incarcerated in the Elkhart County Jail.
Cats stolen in Goshen
- Police News
Poaching probe leads to arrests
LaGrange County police arrested two men following a traffic stop Saturday night in LaGrange County.
Two men arrested at park on indecency charges
Two men were arrested on charges of public indecency at an Elkhart County park and a third man is under investigation.
- Dog stolen from humane society Someone stole a dog from the Humane Society of Elkhart County, 54687 C.R. 19, Bristol this week.
- ASK THE SHERIFF: Can an officer stop a person for openly carrying a firearm? DEAR SHERIFF: Do officers have a right to stop/detain me merely because I openly carry a firearm? Can they ask me to display my handgun carry license? Do I need to carry my handgun license with me when I carry? ANSWER: In a prior column I addressed t
- Several thefts reported to police • Jesus Hernandez, 18, 213 Tanglewood Drive, told Goshen police someone tried to steal his mo-ped at his home Tuesday. The incident occurred around 5:30 p.m.
- POLICE NEWS: Millersburg convenience store clerk robbed at gunpoint A Millersburg clerk was robbed at gunpoint Monday night, police reported. Millersburg Town Marshal Keith Hathaway said the robbery occurred at 7:45 p.m. at Simars Convenience Store, 206 N. Benton St. (Ind. 13). Two white males entered the store and r
Millersburg convenience store clerk robbed at gunpoint
A Millersburg clerk was robbed at gunpoint Monday night, police reported.
Teen reaches plea deal in 2010 Enchanted Hills killing
An Indiana youth who was sentenced to 25 years after pleading guilty at age 12 to helping kill a friend's stepfather could leave prison as early as next year.
- Two break-ins reported Police investigated calls of break-ins recently.
- Fatal crash remains under investigation Elkhart County police continue to investigate a Nov. 20 crash that claimed the life of a Ligonier man. Investigators are seeking information about another vehicle that might have been in the area at the time of the collision.
- More Police News Headlines
- Poaching probe leads to arrests