• Sinuhe Hernandez-Burciaga, 26, 430 N. Woodsage St., Bristol, was taken into custody at his home by Elkhart County police around 7:45 p.m. Saturday on a charge of domestic battery and also on an arrest warrant. He was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Thomas Friday of Goshen told Goshen police his vehicle was vandalized with what appeared to be feces sometime early Sunday. The vehicle was parked at 305 S. Seventh St. when the vandalism occurred.
• Mervin Slabach told Goshen police Sunday that someone damaged a window at his rental property at 320 E. Madison St.
• Angie Fry of Goshen told Goshen police Sunday that someone slashed one of the tires on a rental car she was using. The vehicle was parked at 402 S. Seventh St. at the time of the vandalism.
• Brett Haines of Goshen told Goshen police Sunday that his vehicle was damaged while it was parked at Meijer, 4522 Elkhart Road.
• Matthew Wayker told Elkhart County police someone broke out the back window of his Dodge Durango while the vehicle was parked at Bashor Children’s Home, 62226 C.R. 15, Goshen. The vandalism occurred between 1 and 10:15 p.m. Saturday.
The following motorists were recently arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated:
• Scott J. Stillson, 54, 65926 C.R. 27, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop around 11:40 p.m. at Main and Jackson streets. He was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Nicole L. Reed, 21, 409 Lincolnway East, Ligonier, was arrested by Elkhart city police Dec. 4 after a traffic stop on Waterfall Drive.
• Anibal Lugo, 50, 19142 Oak Park, New Paris, was arrested by Elkhart County police around 2:44 p.m. Saturday on C.R. 40 west of Ind. 119 on a charge of driving while never receiving a driver’s license.