• Cortez Jones, 38, 2645 Alpine Fir Lane Apt. 18K, Goshen, was arrested by city police Friday on charges of domestic battery in the presence of a minor and strangulation. The incident occurred around 4:40 a.m. Jones was incarcerated.
• Clarence Anien, 31, 112 E. Lincoln Ave., Goshen, was arrested by city police Friday on a charge of domestic battery. The battery reportedly took place at Anien’s home around 1 a.m.
• Brian Mast of Goshen told city police Friday that a chair from the Goshen College music center was vandalized.
• Staff at Old Dog New Tricks, Goshen, reported a check fraud to city police Friday.
• Goshen police were called to Express Employment Professionals, 4568 Elkhart Road, regarding a man reportedly using false identification to gain employment. Cesar Ortega, 35, 115 Walnut St., Goshen, was arrested on charges of forgery, identity deception and possession of false government identification. He was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Juan Ruiz-Gonzalez, 25, 738 Broadmore Estates, Goshen, was arrested by city police after a traffic stop in the area of Main and Madison streets shortly before midnight Saturday. He was arrested on a charge of being a habitual traffic violator and incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Timothy Dehoff, 20, 22490 C.R. 36, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police around 4:30 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of North Eighth Street. He was arrested on charges resisting arrest and possession of paraphernalia and on a Goshen city warrant. He was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Corey J. Camacho, 27, 1200 N. Main St. No. 104, Nappanee, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop in the 200 block of West Lincoln Avenue around 11:19 p.m. Saturday. He was arrested on charges of operating and motor vehicle while intoxicated and possession of marijuana. The OWI was a felony charge due to a prior conviction for the same offense, police reported.