• Kasandra J. Anders, 402 S. Seventh St., Goshen, filed a theft report with Goshen police at 12:30 a.m. July 7.
• Lisa Lopez, Goshen, filed a report with Goshen police at 6:09 p.m. Saturday indicating someone had made fraudulent charges to her bank account.
• A 63-year-old Goshen woman filed a report with Goshen police at 1:10 p.m. Saturday indicating an unidentified male had touched her inappropriately. A report was taken and the case remains under investigation.
• David L. Hartsough, 52, 2715 Pine Manor Ave., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 4:19 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of Jackson and 16th Street, Goshen, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
- Police News
- Police News for Dec. 12, 2013 A Syracuse man was arrested Wednesday after allegedly sending threatening letters to himself and others and misleading police. Jason Wilson, 40, 603 E. Pickwick Drive, was incarcerated in the Kosciusko County Jail on two Class D felony counts of inti
- Man pleads guilty to Elkhart store slayings An Elkhart man pleaded guilty to counts of murder Monday shortly before his trial was scheduled to begin.
Two hurt when vehicle collides with Goshen dental office
Two people were hurt when a vehicle crashed into Goshen Family Dentistry, 1625 Sunnyfield Drive, around 1:30 p.m. Monday.
Police raid party east of Goshen
Elkhart County police raided an underage drinking party shortly before 5 a.m. Sunday at 12061 C.R. 36 east of Goshen.
Poaching probe leads to arrests
LaGrange County police arrested two men following a traffic stop Saturday night in LaGrange County.
Two men arrested at park on indecency charges
Two men were arrested on charges of public indecency at an Elkhart County park and a third man is under investigation.
- Dog stolen from humane society Someone stole a dog from the Humane Society of Elkhart County, 54687 C.R. 19, Bristol this week.
- ASK THE SHERIFF: Can an officer stop a person for openly carrying a firearm? DEAR SHERIFF: Do officers have a right to stop/detain me merely because I openly carry a firearm? Can they ask me to display my handgun carry license? Do I need to carry my handgun license with me when I carry? ANSWER: In a prior column I addressed t
- Several thefts reported to police • Jesus Hernandez, 18, 213 Tanglewood Drive, told Goshen police someone tried to steal his mo-ped at his home Tuesday. The incident occurred around 5:30 p.m.
- POLICE NEWS: Millersburg convenience store clerk robbed at gunpoint A Millersburg clerk was robbed at gunpoint Monday night, police reported. Millersburg Town Marshal Keith Hathaway said the robbery occurred at 7:45 p.m. at Simars Convenience Store, 206 N. Benton St. (Ind. 13). Two white males entered the store and r
- More Police News Headlines