• Kasandra J. Anders, 402 S. Seventh St., Goshen, filed a theft report with Goshen police at 12:30 a.m. July 7.
• Lisa Lopez, Goshen, filed a report with Goshen police at 6:09 p.m. Saturday indicating someone had made fraudulent charges to her bank account.
• A 63-year-old Goshen woman filed a report with Goshen police at 1:10 p.m. Saturday indicating an unidentified male had touched her inappropriately. A report was taken and the case remains under investigation.
• David L. Hartsough, 52, 2715 Pine Manor Ave., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 4:19 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of Jackson and 16th Street, Goshen, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
- Police News
- Five arrested in Kosciusko drug bust Five people from Kosciusko County, including a 72-year-old man, have been arrested on felony drug charges.
- Middlebury meth lab busted Monday Police raided a suspected methamphetamine lab in Middlebury Monday.
Meth lab found in Middlebury
Police raided a suspected methamphetamine lab in Middlebury Monday.
Middlebury police went to a residence in Crystal Valley Mobile Home Park, 206 York Drive, around 12:30 p.m. regarding a possible lab, according to town Police Chief Mike McCloughen.
Man pleads guilty in Twin Pines home invasion
One of the men charged in connection with a November home invasion in Goshen has pleaded guilty to the crime.
Antoine A. McDuffie, 21, Elkhart, pleaded guilty in Elkhart Circuit Court Monday to Class B felony charges of armed robbery, burglary, criminal confinement and conspiracy to commit burglary.
- Goshen man held on drug-making charge David McNeal, 45, of 16 Roxbury Park, was arrested on a charge of manufacturing methamphetamine following a traffic stop near the intersection of Elkhart and Reliance roads in Goshen Saturday at 9:23 a.m. Police reported he was in possession of ingre
- One jailed after Ind. 15 wreck A Ligonier man was arrested after a one-vehicle crash just south of Goshen Wednesday night.
Man who robbed Bristol bank sentenced
A South Bend man has been sentenced for robbing a Bristol bank as well as a bank in Edwardsburg, Mich., last year.
Darius Witherspoon, 21, was sentenced in U.S. District Court in South Bend this week to nearly 13 years in prison with three years of supervised release.
- One hurt in Wednesday wreck Several motorists were injured in recent crashes responded to by local police:
- POLICE NEWS FOR FEB. 27, 2014: Driver hurt in car, bus crash The Goshen News A two-vehicle crash involving a Middlebury Community Schools bus injured a driver Wednesday morning east of Goshen. The mishap occurred at 8:10 a.m. at the intersection of C.R.s 36 and 33. Elkhart County police said Ada Miller, 25, G
Driver hurt in crash involving school bus
A two-vehicle crash involving a Middlebury Community Schools bus injured a driver this morning east of Goshen.
- More Police News Headlines