Goshen police were called to a home along Stone Drive Monday regarding a 9-month-old child who fell down a flight of stairs. Police said the parents were convinced to seek treatment at a hospital for the child.
• Arissa Lee, 416 E. Lincoln Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone damaged her vehicle windows while the automobile was parked at her residence Saturday at 9 p.m.
• A 16-year-old student told Elkhart County police that her clay sculpture was damaged at Northridge High School, Middlebury, between Thursday and Monday.
• Elkhart County police forced entry into a residence at 58977 Old. C.R. 17, Goshen Saturday at 5:26 p.m. A neighbor had called police after the homeowner told the neighbor about a gas leak in her house but was not answering the door or telephone. The homeowner was not at home and was in a safe location, police said.
Drug, alcohol incidents
• Brock Nye, 41, 13300 Vistula Drive, Bristol, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop shortly after 10 p.m. Monday on Ind. 15 south of C.R. 4. Nye was incarcerated on a charge of possession of marijuana.
• Matthew Miller, 30, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop around 2 p.m. Saturday at C.R.s 38 and 11. He was incarcerated on a charge of driving after having been deemed a habitual traffic violator.