The crash occurred in the parking lot of San Jose, 2124 Elkhart Road. Police said Jose Cedeno Ramirez, 25, Goshen, was driving a 2002 Ford ZXS and backed into a 2005 Hyundai Elantra.
A passenger in the Hyundai, April Ramirez Gaspar, 30, Logansport, suffered back pain as a result of the crash.
• A driver was hurt in a crash around 1:43 p.m. Friday at U.S. 33 and Ninth Street.
Police said a 1988 Ford Econoline driven by Jack Boyer, 85, North Webster, and a 2004 Chevrolet Classic driven by Nelson Lopez, 33, Goshen, collided. Lopez suffered shoulder pain as a result of the crash.
• Mitra D. Wagner, 16368 C.R. 20, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone stole a license plate off her 2002 Kia Sportage at her residence between 1 p.m. Thursday and 12:30 p.m. Friday.
• Tanya K. Tubbs, 19156 Oak St., New Paris, reported the theft of a silver class ring to Elkhart County police Sunday. Regarding a separate incident, Tubbs told police someone damaged her red Dodge Ram pickup truck Friday.
• Joshua Elliott, 121 S. Silverwood Lane, Goshen, told Goshen police Sunday someone stole items from his vehicle.
• Donna Whitacre, 34, Springfield Drive, reported a theft from her residence to Goshen police Monday.
• A Goshen police officer on recent patrol found a damaged door at 210 E. Monroe St. The door, which leads to a storage room, was secured by a resident of the building Saturday. Police said it didn’t appear anything was stolen.
• An 18-year-old New Paris man told Elkhart County police he was punched in the face twice Saturday on Fifth Street west of Division Street in New Paris. The victim suffered swelling to his head and nose, and a bloody nose. Thee is a juvenile suspect in the case. Police said the fight was due to a relationship issue.
Child falls down stairs