Wireman suffered leg pain as a result of the collision.
• A two-vehicle collision injured a driver Friday on Ind. 15 north of Kercher Road.
The crash occurred at 10:45 a.m. Police said a 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer driven by Brandon L. Chupp, 26, Syracuse, collided with a 2009 Toyota Corolla driven by Barbara Hohenstein, 60, Columbia City.
Hohenstein suffered wrist pain as a result of the crash. Police said Chupp was cited for not having insurance.
• A 33-year-old woman told Goshen police she was assaulted in her home in the 100 block of Prospect Avenue by someone she didn’t know. The incident occurred around 11 p.m. Tuesday.
• Isaiah Q. Donaldson, 28, 1313 S. Ninth St., Apt. E, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police around 9:30 a.m. Monday after officers were called to his home. Donaldson was incarcerated on charges of strangulation, domestic battery and interference with reporting a crime.
• Elkhart County police said two boys got into a fight at Concord High School around 9 a.m. Monday. The boys were released to the custody of their parents.
A 27-year-old woman told Elkhart County police she was raped by a friend near Goshen around 3 p.m. Monday. Police are investigating the incident.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Staff at Arbor Ridge Apartments told Goshen police Tuesday that someone damaged a vehicle that had been abandoned in the parking lot.
• Ricardo Lugo of Goshen told Goshen police Tuesday that someone placed a 5-gallon gas container on his vehicle at 121 S. Silverwood Lane. Gasoline inside the container spilled on the vehicle.
• Marion Miller, 31, 69941 C.R. 29, New Paris, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a vehicle crash around 1:55 p.m. Monday in the 14000 block of U.S. 6, Syracuse. Police said Miller crashed his 2005 GMC Canyon into a fence and left the scene. According to police, Miller was located at 71950 C.R. 35 attempting to change a flat tire on the vehicle. Miller was arrested on charges of leaving the scene of a crash and driving while being a habitual traffic violator.