• Robert Fransen of Goshen told Goshen police Tuesday that he discovered windows broken at an abandoned home at 412 E. Reynolds St.
• An employee at Silverwood Mennonite Church, 1712 W. Clinton St., Goshen, told Goshen police Monday that someone stole items from a storage building on church property.
• Sarah Kaufman told Elkhart County police that someone broke into her home at 19186 Wysong Drive and took a stove and air conditioning unit. The burglary occurred around 5:30 p.m. Monday.
• Larry Herschberger of Syracuse told Elkhart County police someone fraudulently took $2,500 off his Money Pak cards Monday during a phone scam. Herschberger had received a call from someone claiming to be from Publishers Clearing House.
• James Roberts of Goshen told Elkhart County police that on Oct. 30, someone used his credit card number in Saudi Arabia to make an unauthorized $156.13 purchase.
Several motorists were hurt in recent crashes investigated by Goshen police:
• A passenger was hurt in a two-vehicle collision Tuesday at U.S. 33 and High Street.
The mishap occurred at 4:37 p.m. Police said a 2006 Ford Fusion driven by Austin B. Roose, 17, Goshen, collided with a 2008 Toyota Prius driven by Amanda Lopez, 30, Goshen.
A passenger in the Prius, Evelyn Orellana, 20, Goshen, suffered chest pain as a result of the crash.
• A one-vehicle crash hurt a driver Sunday on U.S. 33 west of Rieth Boulevard.
The collision occurred at 3:20 p.m. Police said a 1996 Dodge Caravan driven by Laura M. Slaughter, 25, Bremen, went off the right side of the road. The vehicle jumped the curb and struck a utility pole, guy wire and railroad embankment.
Slaughter suffered neck pain as a result of the crash.
• A driver was hurt in a two-vehicle collision Saturday on the Ind. 15 overpass north of U.S. 33.
The crash occurred around 4:14 p.m. Police said a 1998 Honda CRV driven by Angela Wireman, 42, slid on the ice-covered road, struck the center barrier and then collided with the rear of a Goshen police vehicle. The police vehicle was parked while an officer investigated another crash.