• Debra K. Williams, 65623 Buttercup Ave., Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone threw raw eggs on and into her 2009 Toyota Corolla while she was driving on Greene Road around 11:30 p.m. March 23.
• Nicholas Thrasher, 210 E. Lincoln Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone punctured tires on his vehicle Sunday or Monday.
• Wayne Bontrager, Goshen, told Goshen police someone damaged several vehicles on the lot and took fuel from tanks at Meadowlark Cars, 102 Middlebury St., Goshen, sometime May 10.
• A 16-year-old boy was arrested by Goshen police on charges of resisting law enforcement and being a runaway and incorrigible. The youth failed to stop when told to do so by a police officer in the 200 block of Crescent Street at 3:13 p.m. Monday. He was taken to the Elkhart County Juvenile Detention Center pending a detention hearing.
• A woman in the 100 block of South Eighth Street in Goshen told Goshen police a male entered her residence and refused to leave at 3:16 a.m. Tuesday. Police arrested Cesar Mendoza, 38, Goshen, on a charge of residential entry and transported him to the Elkhart County jail.
• John Yoder, 63, Milford, was arrested by Elkhart police near Sixth and West Marion streets in Elkhart the night of May 15 on a charge of public intoxication.
• Rolando Colon, 37, 625 Concord Ave., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police Monday on a charge of manufacturing methamphetamine and possession of methamphetamine. Colon was arrested after a traffic stop in the 3800 block of Midway Road in Goshen at 9:49 a.m. Monday. Colon was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
The following motorists were recently arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated:
• Rolando Torres-Casto, 49, 426 N. First St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop near the intersection of North Third and Pike streets at 10:03 p.m. Sunday.
• Austin M. Stout, 18, 29610 C.R. 28, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop at Third and Clinton streets at 12:51 a.m. Monday.
• Joseph Elliott, 22, 416 Oatfield Lane, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop in the area of C.R. 45 and C.R. 13 at 2:27 a.m. Saturday.
• Salvador Rodriguez-Garcia, 30, 436 Brookside Manor, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop on C.R. 17, south of C.R. 28 in Goshen at 2:42 a.m. Saturday. In addition to the OWI charge, he was arrested on a charge of driving while never receiving a valid driver’s license.
• Michael Hartz, 41, 623 W. Sixth St., Rochester, was arrested after Elkhart County police investigated a report of a suspicious vehicle at the Benton Park on C.R. 31, north of C.R. 46, around 11:17 p.m. Saturday.
• Joseph Cassel, 37, 115 E. Elm St., Millersburg, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop in the 800 block of Logan Street at 6:44 p.m. Monday.