• Employees at Thompson’s Towing, 1407 Chicago Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone tried to gain access to the property by knocking over a fence Saturday afternoon.
• Goshen police were contacted by Hoosier Lottery officials Sunday regarding someone trying to cash tickets stolen in an Elkhart robbery Saturday. That individual left the Marathon convenience store at 501 E. Madison St. before police arrived.
• Douglas Kauffman, 67967 C.R. 21, New Paris, told Elkhart County police someone stole three of his vehicles at his residence May 16. The accused thief reportedly went back to the residence to steal more property and was located. The incident is under investigation.
• Brian Riggle, 19022 Fourth St., New Paris, told Elkhart County police someone entered his residence between 11 a.m. and 10:45 p.m. Sunday. Nothing was taken.
• Jennifer Baker, 5776 N. 1070 West, Shipshewana, told LaGrange County police someone stole a dryer and other items at her residence sometime May 16.
• A business owner told LaGrange County police someone stole currency from a cash box at 11900 W. 400 South, Honeyville, sometime Thursday or Friday.
• Bruce A. Davis, 601 W. Wilkinson Apt. 3, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole items from his residence Monday.
• Raul Perez-Martinez, Bristol, told Elkhart County police he dropped his wallet outside the BP Gas Station in the 22000 block of Ind. 120, Bristol, at 1:30 p.m. Saturday. Perez-Martinez said someone later took the wallet.
• Staff at Heritage Intermediate School, Middlebury, told Elkhart County police a 10-year-old male student took another student’s iPod at 8 a.m. Friday. The iPod was recovered and returned to the owner, police said.
• Elkhart County police said a trailer containing camping equipment belonging to the Boy Scouts of America Troop 12, 19701 C.R. 46, New Paris, was stolen. The theft occurred between 9 a.m. May 14 and 10 a.m. Saturday.
• Evelyn Nettrouer of New Paris told Elkhart County police someone fraudulently used her debit card on two purchases sometime May 15.
• Michael Kock of Middlebury told Elkhart County police someone made $213.40 in unauthorized withdrawals from his banking account sometime Friday.
• Steven Bolock of Syracuse reported to Elkhart County police the loss of $2,105 in a fraudulent Internet sale sometime Friday.
• Jason Soto of Columbia City told Goshen police Monday that someone stole his identity, and the person who stole it was reported to be working at a factory in Goshen.
• Kenneth Hull of Goshen told Goshen police someone made unauthorized purchases from his checking account Monday.
• Porifirio Olvera, Bristol, told Goshen police Monday that someone used his identity to gain employment Jan. 1, 2012.
• Ryan Hendershott of Goshen told Goshen police someone made several fraudulent withdrawals to his credit union account around midnight Saturday.