THE GOSHEN NEWS
A Goshen man was arrested by Goshen police Thursday afternoon in the 700 block of Bainbridge Place, Goshen, on multiple driving and drug-related charges.
According to Goshen police, Ronald E. Bothe, 35, 213 N. Riverside Blvd., Goshen, was arrested at 11:11 a.m. Thursday after fleeing in a motor vehicle and on foot when police attempted to stop him at the intersection of Elkhart Road and Rieth Boulevard. The car pursuit reportedly ended in the 700 block of Bainbridge.
Further investigation later in the day led officers to Bothe’s residence where he was found to have possession of drug paraphernalia.
Bothe was incarcerated at the Elkhart County Jail on charges of resisting law enforcement, criminal recklessness with a motor vehicle, numerous traffic tickets, four Elkhart County warrants, manufacturing methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia and possession of methamphetamine.
• Melisa Pedroza-Pizana, Goshen, told Goshen police the license plate of her vehicle was stolen between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Sunday while parked at 36 Springfield Drive, Goshen.
• Irma Sanchez, 19, 403 Broadmore Estates, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 7:38 p.m. Thursday while at Martin’s Supermarket, 1527 Bashor Road, Goshen, on a charge of theft. She was released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Jesse Love, 53570 Mark Drive, Bristol, told Elkhart County police his golf clubs were stolen from out of his vehicle while parked at his residence between 11 p.m. Tuesday and 1 a.m. Wednesday.
• William A. Kirk, 20036 C.R. 6, Bristol, told Elkhart County police someone broke into his residence between 8 a.m. Tuesday and 10:40 a.m. Thursday and stole jewelry, musical instruments, electronics and money.
• Jennifer Ankrom, 18010 C.R. 42, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone broke into her home at 4:33 p.m. Thursday at stole several items.
• Goshen police were called to Shanklin Park at 3:51 p.m. Thursday in reference to a large group of juveniles in a fight. The victim, a 15-year-old female, was located in the park who advised the suspects had left prior to police arrival. The girl received minor injuries and refused medial treatment at the scene.
• Elkhart County police received a report of a 22-year-old woman who was battered by a 16-year-old girl at 62226 C.R. 15, Goshen, at 9:45 p.m. April 23.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Christopher LeRoy, 352 Brookside Manor, Goshen, told Goshen police several windows at his residence had been shot out with what he thought was a BB gun sometime during the month of February.
• Brian Manning, 39, 213 Seventh St., Apt. 2, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police at 7:08 p.m. Thursday on C.R. 26 near C.R. 13 on a charge of public intoxication. He was booked into the county jail.
• Carrie L. Miller, 39, 175 State St., Shipshewana, was arrested by LaGrange County police Thursday while at 7605 N. 920 W., LaGrange, on charges of possession of methamphetamine and paraphernalia. She was booked into the LaGrange County Jail.
• Carmeron L. Weeks, 23, 1422 Cedarbrook Court, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 3:36 a.m. Friday in the 700 block of Lincolnway East, Goshen, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. Weeks was booked into the county jail.