• Adrian Sharp, 224 S. Sixth St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered his vehicle outside his residence and stole his TomTom GPS system around 8 p.m. Thursday.
• Employees at Wal-Mart, 2304 Lincolnway East, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole a Playstation 3 from the store around 2:32 p.m. Thursday.
• A 17-year-old juvenile male was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of theft after stealing items from a vehicle in the 100 block of Middlebury St., Goshen, at 10:53 p.m. Friday. The juvenile was transported to the Elkhart County Juvenile Detention Center.
• Phillip G. Huff, 59, 512 S. Eighth St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of domestic battery, interference with reporting a crime and intimidation at 9 p.m. Thursday. He was taken to Elkhart County Jail.
• Carlos Concepcion, 34, 212 Crescent St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving without a valid driver’s license during a traffic stop for disregarding a stop sign at the intersection of Crescent and Bridge streets in Goshen at 10:03 a.m. Friday. He was also jailed on a Goshen City warrant according to police.
• Juan Mata-Leyva, 28, 802 E. Reynolds St. Apt. 3, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated and driving with a prior suspended driver’s license during a traffic stop in the 1300 block of East Plymouth Ave., Goshen, at 2:58 a.m. Saturday. He was transported to the Elkhart County Jail.
• Robert E. Johnson, 50, 715 N. Seventh St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on charges of driving while intoxicated and driving with a prior suspended driver’s license at 3:32 a.m. Saturday. A traffic stop was made in the 100 block of South Eighth St., Goshen, for disregarding a stop sign and driving left of center, police reported. Johnson was transported to the Elkhart County Jail and incarcerated.
- Police News
- Police News for Dec. 12, 2013 A Syracuse man was arrested Wednesday after allegedly sending threatening letters to himself and others and misleading police. Jason Wilson, 40, 603 E. Pickwick Drive, was incarcerated in the Kosciusko County Jail on two Class D felony counts of inti
- Man pleads guilty to Elkhart store slayings An Elkhart man pleaded guilty to counts of murder Monday shortly before his trial was scheduled to begin.
Two hurt when vehicle collides with Goshen dental office
Two people were hurt when a vehicle crashed into Goshen Family Dentistry, 1625 Sunnyfield Drive, around 1:30 p.m. Monday.
Police raid party east of Goshen
Elkhart County police raided an underage drinking party shortly before 5 a.m. Sunday at 12061 C.R. 36 east of Goshen.
Poaching probe leads to arrests
LaGrange County police arrested two men following a traffic stop Saturday night in LaGrange County.
Two men arrested at park on indecency charges
Two men were arrested on charges of public indecency at an Elkhart County park and a third man is under investigation.
- Dog stolen from humane society Someone stole a dog from the Humane Society of Elkhart County, 54687 C.R. 19, Bristol this week.
- ASK THE SHERIFF: Can an officer stop a person for openly carrying a firearm? DEAR SHERIFF: Do officers have a right to stop/detain me merely because I openly carry a firearm? Can they ask me to display my handgun carry license? Do I need to carry my handgun license with me when I carry? ANSWER: In a prior column I addressed t
- Several thefts reported to police • Jesus Hernandez, 18, 213 Tanglewood Drive, told Goshen police someone tried to steal his mo-ped at his home Tuesday. The incident occurred around 5:30 p.m.
- POLICE NEWS: Millersburg convenience store clerk robbed at gunpoint A Millersburg clerk was robbed at gunpoint Monday night, police reported. Millersburg Town Marshal Keith Hathaway said the robbery occurred at 7:45 p.m. at Simars Convenience Store, 206 N. Benton St. (Ind. 13). Two white males entered the store and r
- More Police News Headlines