• Adrian Sharp, 224 S. Sixth St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered his vehicle outside his residence and stole his TomTom GPS system around 8 p.m. Thursday.
• Employees at Wal-Mart, 2304 Lincolnway East, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole a Playstation 3 from the store around 2:32 p.m. Thursday.
• A 17-year-old juvenile male was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of theft after stealing items from a vehicle in the 100 block of Middlebury St., Goshen, at 10:53 p.m. Friday. The juvenile was transported to the Elkhart County Juvenile Detention Center.
• Phillip G. Huff, 59, 512 S. Eighth St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of domestic battery, interference with reporting a crime and intimidation at 9 p.m. Thursday. He was taken to Elkhart County Jail.
• Carlos Concepcion, 34, 212 Crescent St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving without a valid driver’s license during a traffic stop for disregarding a stop sign at the intersection of Crescent and Bridge streets in Goshen at 10:03 a.m. Friday. He was also jailed on a Goshen City warrant according to police.
• Juan Mata-Leyva, 28, 802 E. Reynolds St. Apt. 3, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated and driving with a prior suspended driver’s license during a traffic stop in the 1300 block of East Plymouth Ave., Goshen, at 2:58 a.m. Saturday. He was transported to the Elkhart County Jail.
• Robert E. Johnson, 50, 715 N. Seventh St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on charges of driving while intoxicated and driving with a prior suspended driver’s license at 3:32 a.m. Saturday. A traffic stop was made in the 100 block of South Eighth St., Goshen, for disregarding a stop sign and driving left of center, police reported. Johnson was transported to the Elkhart County Jail and incarcerated.
- Police News
- SLIDESHOW: Police need help ID'ing suspects The Goshen Police Department is asking for the public's assistance in identifying suspects wanted for questioning in relation to a number of thefts from retail stores throughout Indiana. The four individuals have stolen over $25,000 worth of merchandise, according to law enforcement. The men are believed to be African-American and have been seen fleeing in a white Dodge Ram or another white pickup truck with a white cap which may have Florida license plates. Anyone with information is asked to call the Goshen Police Department at 574-533-8661 or Michiana CrimeStoppers at 800-342-STOP.
- Police News: April 23, 2014 Dale Greensides, 32, Bristol, the driver of a motorcycle involved in a crash with an automobile Sunday north of Middlebury, died today at 11:25 a.m.
Armed robbery with hammer thwarted by store employee
GOSHEN — Goshen police said a Michigan man was arrested after an attempted armed robbery Tuesday.
No injuries in Concord Township fire
Firefighters were called to a basement fire in a Concord Township home shortly after midnight today.
- POLICE NEWS FOR APRIL 21,2014: Bristol man ejected from motorcycle A Bristol man was badly injured after being ejected from his motorcycle in a three-vehicle collision at 12:34 p.m. Sunday near Middlebury. According to Elkhart County police, Sasha Lindwedel, 23, Elkhart, was driving her vehicle westbound on C.R. 2,
- Police news for April 20, 2014 Theft/burglary reports • Wendy Pavich, Mishawaka, filed a report with Goshen police Friday indicating her wedding ring was stolen while at Oaklawn, 330 Lakeview Drive, Goshen, at 10 a.m. April 9. • Jerome Cox, 1313 S. Ninth St., Goshen, filed a repor
- Police News: April 19, 2014 A South Bend man has been arrested in connection with a bank robbery last year in Bristol. Zamale E. Davis, 19, 1805 Chapin St., was arrested at 7:10 a.m. Friday in South Bend by officers with the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service. Police linked Dav
Bristol bank robbery suspect arrested
A South Bend man has been arrested in connection with a bank robbery last year in Bristol.
Zamale E. Davis, 19, 1805 Chapin St., was arrested at 7:10 a.m. Friday in South Bend by officers with the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service.
- Police News: April 18, 2014 The following thefts and burglaries were recently reported to local police: • Ron Davidhizar told Goshen police Wednesday that someone broke into his storage shed at 221 Queen St. and stole items. • Personnel at Synergy RV Transport, 2448 E. Kercher
- Three Concord firefighters suspended for mishandling drugs Concord Township firefighters Don Mansell, Bill Creedon and Jon Simmons were accused by Concord Township Trustee Mark Grabill with the failure to follow the Concord Township Fire Department’s protocol regarding proper tag removal on narcotics boxes.
- More Police News Headlines