• Goshen police were called to CVS, 410 S. Main St., Goshen after a customer bought a bottle of pills that contained a baggie of other pills inside at 6:19 p.m. Saturday.
• Paul Luna, 35, 207 Pigeon St., of Ligonier, was arrested on criminal trespass and theft by Goshen police at 1:17 p.m. Saturday at Walmart Supercenter, 2304 Lincolnway East, Goshen. Luna was transported to the Elkhart County Jail.
• Ray Neff of Milford, told Goshen police someone broke into his 2000 Dodge Durango while parked in the parking lot of Applebees, 1807 Reith Boulevard at approximately 6 p.m. Saturday. Neff reported $310.18 worth of Christmas presents were stolen from the vehicle.
• An employee of Clark Gas Station, 624 Lincolnway East, Goshen, reported to Goshen police someone drove off from one of the gas pumps with the gas nozzle still inside the vehicle, causing damage to the nozzle, at approximately 7:55 p.m. Saturday.
• Nathan Hickox of Goshen, told Goshen police Saturday someone stole his Apple iPhone 4s that was left at 1527 Bashor Road, Goshen at approximately 8 p.m. Oct. 8.
• Earl Lagrand, 48, unknown address in Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 3:16 a.m. Sunday on criminal trespass, harassment and intimidation at 308 N. Second St., Goshen. Police said Lagrand had called Oaklawn threatening to harm employees and that he continually called Oaklawn and the 9-1-1 Center with no intent of legitimate communication. Lagrand was found to be inside a residence in which he had been issued a no trespass order and transported to the Elkhart County Jail.
• Maribel Garcia-Magana, 28, 322 N. Second St., of Goshen was arrested by Goshen police on operating while never licensed after being involved in a crash at the intersection of Washington and Third Streets at 10:20 a.m. Saturday. Garcia-Magana was released on a memorandum to appear in Goshen City Court.
• Ricardo Cruz, 19, 1715 Windsor Lane, of Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 12:50 a.m. Sunday after being stopped in the 2500 block of West Wilden for driving left of center. Cruz was transported to the Elkhart County jail on operating while intoxicated, illegal consumption of alcoholic beverage and never obtained a valid license with prior.