THE GOSHEN NEWS
Goshen police were called to 211 Crescent St., Goshen, Sunday around 2:30 a.m. in reference to a fight. Police reported finding a 15-year-old male responsible for damaging a glass door. Police reported the teen was intoxicated. Police arrested the juvenile on charges of illegal consumption and criminal mischief. He was released to his mother at the scene.
• An employee at Speedrocket Fireworks, 2020 Elkhart Road, told Goshen police Friday around 9:20 p.m., there was a burglary at the store.
• Patricia Ward, 106 Redspire Blvd., Goshen, told Goshen police Saturday around 3:27 a.m., a lawn ornament was stolen from her yard.
• An employee at the Goshen Farmer’s Market told police Saturday around 10:30 a.m. a person was asking for money to return home. Officers were unable to locate the person.
• Joshua Johnson, 21, 1312 Dotson St., Elkhart, was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana, false informing and an Elkhart city warrant following a traffic stop in the 3000 block of Elkhart Road Sunday around 2:30 a.m. He was transported to the Elkhart County Jail.
• Amber Castro, 22, 151 Broadmore Estates, Goshen, was arrested around 12:13 a.m. Sunday near 200 N. Fifth St. on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated. She was transported to Elkhart County jail.
• John Maru, 27, 2512 W. Clinton St,, Apt. 81, Goshen, was arrested around 12:45 a.m. Sunday on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated after someone reported his vehicle drove off the road.